Snowed in..So I am just wondering...

I'm not sure how your state looks at running but here in Washington State twisting the throttle when the blue lights come on is called "Felony Evasion" and the consiquencies are severe if they chatch you. You loose your license, mandatory jail time, SR22 insurance for a minimum of three years to regain your license. Attorney fees $5K and up SR22 insurance for one of my friends who found himself caught on his 12th time of running paid $680 per month for liability on a 1986 Corola (Three years) You also loose your right to vote along with your right to own or poses a fire arm.

My friend Jason said he didn't think he could ever get caught and now says he will never under any circumstances run again.

My advise to anyone who waits until the blue lights come on to make the decision to run or pull over, weigh the consequinces of getting caught against the price of a ticket or attorney by pulling over. It's entirely up to you but the more knowledge you arm yourself with the better decisions you'll make! :beerchug:

When I was younger on my RC. Came around corner hot and there was a lio. Long straight I hit it hard and cut through country. Looking back not the smartest move. Now I would stop just not worth it.

Just pull over and deal with it. Its not worth it especially considering the high chance of hurting yourself/bike/and other around you. If your willing to do the 130 then be willing to deal with the ticket if you get caught. Go to the track to be able to go all out without worry. :thumbsup:

Back