2 Up Riding

Also, synthetic brake fluid raises the boiling point and helps a lot.

Here is a video riding 2 up with the wife. We are following my friend and his girlfriend.

Last edited by a moderator:
Right on. Sometimes I have to reach back because I want to make sure she is still on the bike. Double tap means: Hang on!

Double tap on the shifter usually gets the point across without taking a hand off the bar.:laugh:

We have an intercom, and she pays good attention to whats going on. With both of those factors, and lots of miles together, we don't need signals. I guess I'm pretty hard on a passenger, if they don't pay attention, they don't ride.:rulez:

I ride a lot with my daughter. We've done the bash and Dragon as well as some high mileage days. We had signals before I installed the autocomm. She's been on the back of the bike for approx. 8000 of the 10000 miles on the clock so she does very well. Always a good time, except when she starts singing... :whistle:

IMG_2278.jpg

Juli does not want the intercom. She prefers to have it quiet or listen to her mp3 player. I have a radio for her lid and everything. She just likes to enjoy the ride. :thumbsup:

And I forgot to mention, I have steel braided brake lines and EBC HH pads, you will want the better bite, especially when you are railing the corners.

+1 I upgraded and it made a big difference. :thumbsup: Also, teach her to reach past you and put her hands on the tank when braking, your boys will thank you.

I'm also going to use this as an excuse to post some two-up pics of HRHDi and I.

k1732.jpg

k1814.jpg

Back