Allstate Insurance - Warning (or maybe I am an idiot)

In my opinion(for what it's worth), people in general can't be bothered with what they are signing anymore. Be it for a video game or legal contract.

My State Farm doesn't include medical on me but if someone else (passenger or I hit someone) they are covered . I heard I can pay extra and add myself the medical.

My State Farm doesn't include medical on me but if someone else (passenger or I hit someone) they are covered . I heard I can pay extra and add myself the medical.

This is just the opposite of what my State Farm agency tells me.

I was told by Allstate 2 years ago that my $140 per month was full coverage, and then when something happens their first comment was "you are only covered for 2k", and then after further review with my so-called full coverage @ $140 per month, "you have no medical coverage".

$140 per month !!! $1680 per year !!! I didn't know you were 21 and had a lot of tickets ???

I pay about $400 per year (full coverage) with State Farm.

You can do what you want but I would shop around before I gave them any more $$$.

$140 per month !!! $1680 per year !!! I didn't know you were 21 and had a lot of tickets ???

I pay about $400 per year (full coverage) with State Farm.

You can do what you want but I would shop around before I gave them any more $$$.

Wow! That's an excellent rate. I pay $130 for liability only. Full coverage for me is about $1200 a year through Geico, not including accessories or medical. I'm going to check out state farm!

Also, while on the subject of insurance, you need to be sure to declare performance and safety mods (turbos, single sided brake rotors, etc.). Sometimes people omit this information to keep the rates low but that can bite you in the ass if you need to make a claim. As mentioned by others in this thread, insurance companies are out to make money and will look for any reason to not pay out or to pay out as little as possible. Good luck with your claim.

Back