Unbelievable insurance quote

Try Foremost and State Farm
I use Foremost and pay under 1K ANNUALLY.  I am 36 years old and haven't had a speeding ticket since 2003.

I have FULL coverage and the bike is garaged. I have been a member of USAA since I was 18. I went to them for insurance and passed me off to Progressive because USAA doesn't do bike insurance (they don't start up new policies). Progressive gave me a shite quote too.

<!--EDIT|FastCurrey
Reason for Edit: None given...|1149564646 -->

Try Foremost. Its a state to state thing. Here in Texas our insurance is way off the charts. I guess you pay for living in the best place on Earth! Anyway, my O4 started out at $1100.00/yr. My second year they droped it down to $900.00/yr. I now have a 06 busa and its about the same. What a racket!!!!!

no, not a typo, gave him the vin #, full coverage for a year through Allstate, $13,000 a yr. I have a clean record, 37 yrs. old, completely sane. I will get it when I get the insurance reasonable. My ins. guy said that is the highest quote he has ever seen for a bike, and he is a rider. Thinking of a diff. bike now.

My 04 Busa LE was around 7-8 a yr.
Somethings REALLY wrong with this picture......either you have the worst driving record known to man or some agents found themselves a gold mine
rock.gif
rock.gif
And you say you were paying 7-8 GRAND on your 04 LE a year?
rock.gif
......remember this is a catch and release zone. By the way you DO have your fishing license right?

rock.gif

rock.gif

USAA Full Coverage,

$600 a year, yeah it got lower when I left Florida.  I believe USAA as contracted out to Progressive for their Bike insurance.  That being the case I would NOT Bother, Progressive is a Joke, if you ever need to file a claim or if you want to insure ANYTHING other than an Image Bike (Cruiser) their rates are pathetic.  

Progressive is on my list of all time worst companies on the planet.
+1,000,000

State Farm, $238 per year full coverage 2006 Busa, 28 years old, married, Montana (cant ride all year), but i do have home, 2 cars and a jetski with them too.

<!--EDIT|DrBoom
Reason for Edit: None given...|1149655242 -->

Back