Insurance for a busa in NEW YORK

I am in western NY I pay $550.00 for full coverage through Progressive. I found that the agent you deal with has alot to do with the rate you get.

well , i might get the busa today , if not hopefully moday the latest . it seems there are a lot of busa owners near nyc . we should all meet somewhere and for a group ride . i suggest we meet up and head out to bear mountain . i went up there around 10 times last year and there are some real good twisty roads surrounding the mountain . it is a great day of riding

Just got off the phone with GEICO. They want $2400 a year for full and and $1700 a year for comp for my 2000 busa.
That includes just liability on my 2002 klr 650. It would be one policy.

i am goanna go with full coverage from gmac. around $1800 a year .

the good news is i pick up my 05 black and silver today at 6 pm .
biggrin.gif

i am counting the seconds till 6

my first quote was from gmac it was $2600 , ouch

but then i  found a broker that could get me full coverage for around $1600 and some change

he said the liability would be one policy and the fire theft and colision would be its own policy

it would be fully covered with 2 seperate policies

has anyone ever heard of this ?

Was the broker who gave you the around $1600 figure also from gmac? I got to call them.

well , i might get the busa today  , if not hopefully moday the latest . it seems there are a lot of busa owners near nyc . we should all meet somewhere and for a group ride . i suggest we meet up and head out to bear mountain . i went up there around 10 times last year and there are some real good twisty roads surrounding the mountain . it is a great day of riding

As soon as I heal I'll be looking forward to a nice long ride.
Got hurt at work so I'm out on dissability and the knee
is not doing so well. Had the busa out two days ago for a short but nice ride. Next day my knee felt like someone hit it with a hammer. Anyway if you're ever going to be down this way or planning a group ride let me know.

Back