HOW MUCH DO YOU PAY TO INSURE THE BUSA

stangfreak91

Registered
jus wondering what others are paying for full coverage insurance for the Busa. Would like to compare and keep the insurance agent honest.

I'm 34 years old live in Illinois one speeding ticket (got it on the bike 90 in a 55) no accidents or claims in forever. Full coverage State farm $48 per month $576 per year I'm pretty happy with this.

281.00 a year with State Farm ,06 Hayabusa ,full coverage . no tickets , married ,42 years old , have 3 cars and my house with them.
Oh ya , my 04 hayabusa was stolen in Sept 05 . State Farm paid full retail on the claim , my rates have not increased .

Mark

Still 409 per Yr Full here in Vt. ( Lo -Jack enabled)
Statistics show 6 busa's state wide.
All in operation, no accidents or major violations.( Yuck Yuck Yuck)
God Bless us all, each and everyone.
6 Busa's registered within 600,000 people.
Talk about being in the 1 in 1/100000 percentile.

600.00 a year.:( I'm 36 with no tickets and no accidents. Bastads.

$508, 27 clean record with Statefarm. Full coverage 100/300/100 with a $500 deductible.

<!--EDIT|Big E
Reason for Edit: None given...|1134206051 -->

$56/month full coverage, no tickets/accidents, $1,000 deduct. It really matters where you live. Rates are quite different from one area to the next.

Lets hear from some Texas busa's. I have Formost and pay $1100.00 per year. With a perfect record, and 50 years old!!! Got to be a better way.:(
sad.gif
sad.gif

sad.gif

Here in NC mine's $960/yr, full coverage, 250 deductible, no tickets or moving violations, 53 yo, married no kids. Seems high.
rock.gif

Mine went down this year. We just got reupped @ $515 per year.

Lets hear from some Texas busa's.  I have Formost and pay $1100.00 per year.  With a perfect record, and 50 years old!!!  Got to be a better way.:(
sad.gif
sad.gif
I'm not in Texas, but I am currently with Foremost as well. When I got my Busa in Sept., it was $178 to carry me to Jan. 18th when the rest of my bikes come due. They said $550 a year and $908 for all 3. Well i just got my renewal a few weeks ago...$1969.00 for all 3....WTF??? All 3 bikes showed an increase with the Busa showing the largest. Seems they now use Consumer Reports to adjust their premiums. State Farm here I come. They're at $755/yr. for the 3 and were $100 cheaper on my car compared to Travelers. I really liked Foremost because of the roadside assistance that came with the policy. I'm 51 with a cage accident 2 years ago. I had 1 renewal since then with no increase accept on my car policy. Maybe Foremost just caught the accident.

sad.gif

I'm 58 with a clean record and live in central Pennsylvania. I pay State Farm $117 a year for everything but collision and that would add $214 per year for $200 deductible. My Busa's insured for everything including someone stealing it, but not for my own stupidity. I think that makes you ride a lot more responsibly.

Anyway, I think $331 for full coverage with a $200 deductible is very reasonable.

Ed

State Farm rates for motorcycles are undoubtedly hard to beat, BUT in my case, married, clean record and 60 years old, I gladly pay $509/yr through Progressive for the Busa BECAUSE we saved $647/yr for the same coverage for our 3 cars by transferring from State Farm to Progressive. It pays to shop around and look at the big picture, the total cost for ALL your vehicles combined.

FYI for all you Progresive users, the owner of that company just donated $8 million to the ACLU. That's enough of a reason to cancel your policy. Just think, your money is supporting one of the most whacked out organizations on the planet.  

Glad i'm with State Farm.

<!--EDIT|GMbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1134233154 -->

Back