HOW MUCH DO YOU PAY TO INSURE THE BUSA

Lets hear from some Texas busa's.  I have Formost and pay $1100.00 per year.  With a perfect record, and 50 years old!!!  Got to be a better way.:(
sad.gif
sad.gif
state farm-$60 a month
clear record (beat all tickets with atty)
had an 01 with yoshi and rebuilt motor
had a "stated value" of $8000
but when it got ripped i only got $6700
bunch of bs

gettin a scorpio and in a year or 2 gonna drop some if not all coverage (except lia.)
then ill protect it with a
guns.gif

cause in tx we can
smile.gif

had farmers but they dropped hi-po coverage

sad.gif

$300 yr full coverage 35 no tickets or accidents. home, atv,car,truck,house with state farm

32, married with kids, military, no tickets or accidents on record and i pay almost $ 800 a year full coverage on the busa. I use USAA and they are the cheapest i can get in Texas.... when i was stationed in California 2 years ago on my 600 i payed like $ 160 a year....Texas is Way expensive on insurance!

TWO BUSA'S - $195 for the 2002 and $202 for the 2005 every 6 months  (a little under $800 a year for both bikes), FULL coverage, $300,000/$500,00 limit, medical, towing, lost wages, ZERO deductibles (comp and collision) on both bikes.

We pay about $110 a month for both bikes, the truck (same limits/coverage) and renter's/personal liability insurance of $1,000,000 (covers my horses at the stable or if they injure someone in addition to theft or damage on all personal items in the house, stables or vehicles).

30yr old male/33 yr old female, not married yet....a couple tickets, no at fault accidents on bikes or cars.

Yes, USAA ROCKS!!!!!!
tounge.gif

<!--EDIT|Nijinsky3
Reason for Edit: None given...|1134258680 -->

state farm: Busa and GSXR1000  1600 a year for both, no tickets, 48 years old,  ouch and this was the cheapest i could find,Progressive wanted 2900 a year for the Busa and 3600 a year for the 1000

<!--EDIT|da busa guy
Reason for Edit: None given...|1134318315 -->

25yrs old.
single
no speeding ticket the last 5 yrs

$800+ yr
sad.gif

best I could get

Liscenced for 17 years - Never had a ticket, but I had a comperable negligence (correct term for both at fault?) accident 2 years ago. I have Geico, $330.00 annual w/$50.00 comprehesive deductable, but no collision. With my accident, collission alone would be $1100.00
sad.gif

32, married with kids, military, no tickets or accidents on record and i pay almost $ 800 a year full coverage on the busa. I use USAA and they are the cheapest i can get in Texas.... when i was stationed in California 2 years ago on my 600 i payed like $ 160 a year....Texas is Way expensive on insurance!
I guess sometimes you're better off not knowing what others pay for insurance, but I just had to know.

I PAY $470.00 FOR THE YEAR, FULL COVERAGE. I AM 38 YEARS OLD, MARRIED, KIDS, AND A CLEAN RECORD. IT IS WITH STATE FARM.

Try gmac insurance. Got mine for 475 a year and i got 5 points.Im 33. There is a 150 deductible and i inflated all the insurance with 2500 bucks of assesories.PS only got 5 points cause 3 months ago i had to take class to drop a couple,this bike gets me in trouble!!!

35 yrs old here, 2 kids. 384 per year, full coverage with 250 deductible through State Farm.

wow, wish i had the rate some of you are getting.... I live in TX, 28 and single, and a clean driving record. With an extra 3000 in coverage for accessories, etc... I pay $693 a year through dairyland insurance (something like that).

Back