Maxton Mile - Road trip with Rock

Ok, I'm done for now... I do have a few more candid pictures of Robin....
please.gif
whistling.gif

Ok, I'm done for now... I do have a few more candid pictures of Robin....
please.gif
whistling.gif
I don't want to get banned from the board... I will see what I can post of Robin...

The worse part about it all was Rock wanting to look for the "tramp stamp" tattoo...

I'm not sure if there was a tattoo, but I know Rock was looking awefully hard and for a long time. I didn't want to be obvious...
rofl.gif

Sounds and looks like you guys had a great trip !!!!
cool.gif
beerchug.gif

nice pics! I posted the ones I had on 186pix.com ... too lazy to try and do the mass upload you just did!

Great to meet you and see the others...

Robin... lol! now I know why you guys didn't come join us at the starting line! Too busy enjoying the view of Robin...

nice pics! I posted the ones I had on 186pix.com ... too lazy to try and do the mass upload you just did!

Great to meet you and see the others...

Robin... lol! now I know why you guys didn't come join us at the starting line! Too busy enjoying the view of Robin...
I figure you would have been all over Robin...

DSC09300.jpg

Weather was overcast... the temp started to drop once we got there. It never did rain on us, although at times it seemed like it, but those were just little bugs getting a closer look at my visor. By the time I made it back to the coast, the sun came out and the temp warmed up nicely. Put it this way, I walked around all day in my two piece leather suit and at times got a little chilly. But it didn't rain.

Wish i could of round out with you guys nice pics glad it wasnt a washout and everyone made it home safe
beerchug.gif
thumb_up.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Wow I really hate I missed the ride guys!! Look like you all had a great time. Luv the speed mile and all the bad rides that go. I think I enjoyed the pics of the bikes going down the road most of all. Catch you guys next time

Would love to see thoughs bikes and cars in action. I guess a rdie down is in oeder in the near future!!!

Wow I really hate I missed the ride guys!! Look like you all had a great time. Luv the speed mile and all the bad rides that go. I think I enjoyed the pics of the bikes going down the road most of all. Catch you guys next time
It was a good ride Ash, I ran into some guys in Spring Lake that knew you, didnt get any names, but he said you guys did some kinda custome party at a school???

Wish i could of round out with you guys nice pics glad it wasnt a washout and everyone made it home safe  
beerchug.gif

thumb_up.gif

beerchug.gif
what's stop'n ya?  
ThumbsUp.gif

I received some nasty looks from the cops this morning comimg thru the gate. They don't care for the pipes
laugh.gif
i'm sure I'll get a card or two in the mailbox also
whistling.gif

beerchug.gif

I heard charlie busa200 layed down a 243mph and backed it up!

Also heard Bill Warner but down a 226mph naked! That's an insane speed with no fairing!
bowdown.gif

Steve, Roc...I hate that I missed this one. It's the first and hopefully the last that I'll miss. I'm afraid to ask about Robin....

Awesome pics Ted! Awesome looking machines up there! Maybe someday when the money fairy visits me I'll be able to participate at Maxton. Next time you go, holla at a sista! I'll roll up there with you guys since I live close to you now!

Back