top speed run coming to wilmington ohio?

jch364

Registered
I have been hearing some rumblings that someone might be going to use the DHL airport in Wilmington Ohio for one of those all out top speed mile runs like Maxton and Monster mile sort of thing. Anyone hear anything on this at all? That would be so sweet for me. Its close. Wont have to travel across the country to do it, if its true:please::please::please:

haven't heard anything but that would be awesome! :beerchug:

It would be cool to get a few events during the warm weather...it does not seem that there are any top speed trials within the surrounding states.

They have been working on it for a while. There is a thread over on SH.org about it. It is still in the planning stages I believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am personally responsible for starting that rumor in your previous thread. :whistle:

Sounds like someone took my suggestion seriously and ran with it. :laugh: I hope they're successful, so I can ask for a cut of the proceeds from the event for contributing the original idea.

I am personally responsible for starting that rumor in your previous thread. :whistle:

Sounds like someone took my suggestion seriously and ran with it. :laugh: I hope they're successful, so I can ask for a cut of the proceeds from the event for contributing the original idea.

actually i had forgotten about that thread. A friend of mine actually talked to me about that idea yesterday and he isnt on the org. i dont know where he got the info from. maybe wishful thinking but man it would be nice since its so close to me.....heres to hoping:thumbsup:

I am also hoping that's where we get to crack the throttle next year. Been waiting to hear more...

Back