Accident at Maxton

outlawbusa

1 wheel up aero testing
Donating Member
Registered
I wanted to wait a day or so before posting this to make sure the family and all involved have had enough time to be notified.

Kevin, my wife and I met Guy Lombardi his girlfriend or wife on Friday and hung out at the trailer a bit. They were such a nice couple from Florida. I believe they took some pictures of us, but I wish I had taken a picture of them.

Guy has done some racing at Bonneville in the past and is known as an experience rider, but this was his first trip to Maxton.

While running a pass Guy went into a grassy area and went down.

I did not see the accident but heard the call over the radio and we could tell it was pretty serious.

Guy did not make it.

Please keep Guy's family and friends in your thoughts and prayers

bilde.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for the loss... that is getting pretty close to home..

Prayers for family...

Damnit! This seems to happen every time. Dave O last year and now this, this year. Is this course inherently dangerous. Other than going light speed, that is. What can be done to make the course safer. From what Lamb has heard about this, he wouldn't even consider running this course.
R.I.P. Sad to hear. Hope his family stays strong. Sorry for their loss!

Rest in peace my borther. You went doing something you loved and I can only hope I go doing something I love. I just don't want to go standing in line at the damn bank!!!

Back