serious accident pic

jfksmith

Registered
A friend of mine sent me this picture in hopes of getting me to sell my bike, he was in an accident years ago and now is a staunch hater of people who dont pay attention in cars.. its nothing against motorcycle riders, its people like the one who caused his accident... I love that he cares about me and if for some reason I do die on my bike, Its something I love doing. Dont know the specifics of the accident but 2 people were killed... my prayers go to their families

<marquee> check out the helmet lodged in the grill </marquee>

<!--EDIT|jfksmith
Reason for Edit: None given...|1089861075 -->

1_7_04_a.jpg

here is the other pic. they edited out the bodies i guess. That is the tactful way to do it.. sorry i dont know how to post more than 1 pic at a time...

1_7_04_b.jpg

Dont know the specifics of the accident but 2 people were killed... my prayers go to their families

<marquee> check out the helmet lodged in the grill </marquee>
I saw these elsewhere, along with more graphic closeups, unedited. If you look at the pics above, looks to me like the biker crossed the centerline into the path of the oncoming truck.

BTW, the body of the passenger isn't edited out above. She was wearing a white dress...

sorry if you have seen these , like i said they were sent to me and I am not sure of the origin, either way its a pretty bad accident . sorry to have taken up space with stuff you guys have seen but its just a reminder to drive safe... you can never be safe enough and since I love all you guys , being the stalker , freak , blah blah that I am.. one love..

No worries there, jfk..it's all good. Reminders are good from time to time.

If you want some real-life board member pics of a crash, check out my thread.

Back