Maxton Mile - Road trip with Rock

Wow I really hate I missed the ride guys!! Look like you all had a great time. Luv the speed mile and all the bad rides that go. I think I enjoyed the pics of the bikes going down the road most of all. Catch you guys next time
It was a good ride Ash, I ran into some guys in Spring Lake that knew you, didnt get any names, but he said you guys did some kinda custome party at a school???
OH GOD?!? WAS HE A TALL MIDDLE AGED WHIT GUY? IF IT WAS WE'RE NOT GOING TO TALK ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow I really hate I missed the ride guys!! Look like you all had a great time. Luv the speed mile and all the bad rides that go. I think I enjoyed the pics of the bikes going down the road most of all. Catch you guys next time
It was a good ride Ash, I ran into some guys in Spring Lake that knew you, didnt get any names, but he said you guys did some kinda custome party at a school???
OH GOD?!? WAS HE A TALL MIDDLE AGED WHIT GUY? IF IT WAS WE'RE NOT GOING TO TALK ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
some'n you need to tell us ash
sadnews.gif

Awesome pics....What kind of car was that Bad AZZ looking red one? Also I love the warning on your mirrors......

some'n you need to tell us ash  
sadnews.gif
dunno.gif
um no....
No I had to do a womanless beauty pagent for relay for life.

Didnt think you would, thats why I didnt go into detail, he did mention Marilyn Monroe, not sure what that had to do with it
whistling.gif

Awesome pics....What kind of car was that Bad AZZ looking red one?   Also I love the warning on your mirrors......
DSC09290.jpg

From their website... http://www.factoryfive.com/galleries.html

The car featured above is a production version of our GTM Supercar. This particular car was built by the engineering department at Factory Five Racing. It has been driven extensively and resides in our facility in Wareham, Ma.

This car was built with parts from a 1999 donor Corvette C5. Instead of using the 350 hp/375 torque engine however, we decided to purchase and install a crate GM Performance Parts 500hp Z-06 engine from the current Corvette Z-06. The crate engine was just shy of $13,000 when we bought it in 2006.

The dark red LS7 GTM also uses an upgraded Porsche gearbox from the rear wheel drive turbo GT2. It is a 6 speed unit with improved feel over the older 5 speed gearboxes. Attached are complete specs on the vehicle and a detailed build cost including all parts used and their associated costs.

The vehicle was dyno tested and produces 438 rear wheel horsepower. Vehicle weight listed is with full gas tank and all fluids, sans driver.

Features:

· 2006 Corvette Z-06 Engine w/505 hp

· High strength Porsche GT3 transmission

· Toyo Proxes Tires

· Stereo sound system

· Powdercoated chassis

ted those pics are funny.  see how close I got.  that's my foot LMFAO
show everyone the tramp stamp lol
where's the throw up smiley when you need
puke.gif

Awesome pics Ted! Awesome looking machines up there! Maybe someday when the money fairy visits me I'll be able to participate at Maxton. Next time you go, holla at a sista! I'll roll up there with you guys since I live close to you now!
Thanks... if you participate in Maxton, I will. It's easier to learn with someone or have someone walk you through the process. Then we can put a turbo on your bike...

Still planning for the Bash...

You don't live that close... but you are still invited.

And don't wait for the money fairy, life is too short!

so I am guessing we have to shave before we put on our panty hose? and not talking about legs....
rofl.gif
must say that is a first for any track for me.... I was happy to spend the day with Linda Vaugn myself at PIR for the super truck races, she certainly had a few up on "Rob"in

Back