"You rock like ... ______________"

You rock like a cold sweatie junkie out of rehab going through withdrawal after relapsing..

Last edited:
YOU ROCK like a freshly laundered pair of new cotton underwear

YOU ROCK like any older metal band before the lead singer split off to pursue playing acoustic sets at Border's Books cafe

YOU ROCK like a riced out 98 Civic with a superchagred turbo, 18" rims, and a 4000 watt stereo

YOU ROCK like a trillion diamonds

YOU ROCK like that old lady from the "Where's the beef" Wendy's commercials

YOU ROCK like Adam and Eve on their wedding night

YOU ROCK like a water fountain that shoots out timed streams spelling stuff and making pictures

YOU ROCK ...... [wait for it]......... [best one ever]...... like A HAYABUSA!

A one legged man in an a** kicking contest. I know its an oldie but what makes it so funny is the thought of actually trying to do it or seeing someone else try.:laugh:

You rock like a seabass kicking the A$$ of everything around him including chuck norriss in a tutu eating pudding while playing guitar hero.

You rock like Fu Man Chu...
...Ghenghis Kahn
...Genghis Kohen
...The House of Blues
...Tekka Maki (sushi)
...The Dali Lama (Tenzin Norgay)
...Sarah Palin doing Tina Fey

You rock like a seabass kicking the A$$ of everything around him including chuck norriss in a tutu eating pudding while playing guitar hero.

hehehehe you are getting it. the short ones work, but the longer random ones are THEE STUFF

You rock like Spider-man Underoos!

--Wag--

HA! I often wish WE could get away with stuff like that here in the states. :p

You rock like the thank you letter i get from the Trojan Condom Co at the end of every month.

Back