Marine Corps

I am sorry, I was mistaken, it was not 119.

It was 115, I just found my paper work

I took the ASVAB-8 on October 26 1983 (that is the date on my paper work, but I was pretty sure I tool before then, they might have used that date since that was the day after I went into boot camp)

My GT/GCT was 115

My composite scores were:

GT-115
CO-126
FA-122
EL-110
MM-123
GM-115
CL-116
VE-060

ARMY RADIO CODE (ARC): SCORE - 111
DEFENSE LANGUAGE APTITUDE BATTERY: SCORE- 060
ELECTRONIC DATA PROCESSING TEST: SCORE - 035

Can I borrow your abacus to add all them numbers?

I've been PM'ing with a member here, and I'm SERIOUSLY thinking about Marine Reserves...(MAYBE Army also), I'm getting REALLY close to a decision...:thumbsup::bowdown::beerchug:

The suspence is killing me :whistle:

Can I borrow your abacus to add all them numbers?

abacus!!! who in the he11 can afford one of those new things!! besides, they are too new and haven t been tested properly.

I went down to the river and picked up specials stones that I place together for advanced mathematical equations.

Putting the stones in line is way more simple than sliding those stupid beads up and down. gets confusing.

:banghead::banghead:

abacus!!! who in the he11 can afford one of those new things!! besides, they are too new and haven t been tested properly.

I went down to the river and picked up specials stones that I place together for advanced mathematical equations.

Putting the stones in line is way more simple than sliding those stupid beads up and down. gets confusing.

LOL.Hail the stones!!!:bowdown:

:rofl:

Back