Lycan home in Puerto Rico

Im from Bayamon and i'm stiil with my house in Barceloneta. May be we know each other. :lol::rofl:

LOL Im from Caparra bro! Rio Pieras basically just come down 2 from bayamon and what like 20 minutes?:laugh: 5 by BUSA:rofl:

Thanks for the pics. Beautiful!!! Now BusaWhipped will say I don't have to go there cause I have seen it already!!!! :laugh: But I will get there someday. :thumbsup:

LOL Im from Caparra bro! Rio Pieras basically just come down 2 from bayamon and what like 20 minutes?:laugh: 5 by BUSA:rofl:

Hey Lycan, in PR the 90% of the riders they ride a HAYABUSA, and the rest 10% they ride Scooters. :)

Last edited:
Dang Mang,
Beautiful shots, love the hillside!
Glad you made it back safe.:thumbsup:
Looks like you had a great time, bet it was hard to leave, huh?
Bubba

Hey Lycan, in PR the 90% of the riders they ride a HAYABUSA, and the rest 10% they ride Scooters. :)

Bro...I always laugh at the guys rolling on scooters bro:rofl: it's kinda funny to see a scooter with a Yoshi pipe on it:rofl::rofl:

Dang Mang,
Beautiful shots, love the hillside!
Glad you made it back safe.:thumbsup:
Looks like you had a great time, bet it was hard to leave, huh?
Bubba

BUBBA!!!!!!!!!!!!! My brutha Wassup meng!?

Yeah it's always hard to leave home, funny but people alwasy say Im lucky cause I have like a "home" to go home to ya know? But I always think well if I was from Michigan andlived in St Louis them Michigan would be home..so it's kinda the same...except Michigan ain't got no beaches like PR bro:rofl::rofl:

Good to see you my brutha...Im gonna put you on my tour schedule and come see you one day my friend:thumbsup:

Thanks for the pics. Beautiful!!! Now BusaWhipped will say I don't have to go there cause I have seen it already!!!! :laugh: But I will get there someday. :thumbsup:

Ahhh come on now...Im sure you can talk Whip into takin ya there...maybe when I organize the org Puerto rico trip we can gang up on him and persuade him...:laugh::thumbsup:

BUBBA!!!!!!!!!!!!! My brutha Wassup meng!?

Yeah it's always hard to leave home, funny but people alwasy say Im lucky cause I have like a "home" to go home to ya know? But I always think well if I was from Michigan andlived in St Louis them Michigan would be home..so it's kinda the same...except Michigan ain't got no beaches like PR bro:rofl::rofl:

Good to see you my brutha...Im gonna put you on my tour schedule and come see you one day my friend:thumbsup:

That would be awesome!:beerchug:

Bubba

Lycan u bring me a lot of memories from PR, already pass 4 yr that i moved from there. Thanks for sharing

Back