Hello everyone...checking in. Lycan has found his way home...

Is that really you, A?
If so, very glad to hear you are well!
Take care and Ride Safe!
Bubba

Once I get things sorted, I'm about 4 hours south of you, we can hit the Blue Ridge Parkway if you want(30 min from my house)
My family's mountain home of 40 years was 100 yards off the BRP in Blowing Rock. My Dad sold it last year cause he was no longer up to the yearly drive but I have a lifetime of memories on everything from my ZX9R to snowboards on the parkway. :thumbsup:

Hello Lycan! Welcome back!!
I would have loved to be there for that massive busa shoot, cant imagine how long it took to get them all perfectly arranged and lined up! Looks like @c10's garage.

Hey jeff, It actually didn't take that long for those of us who were hung over lol... Captain and the Admins REALLY put that shoot together, down to renting the cherry picker to take the high shots of the bikes...I think we wound up with what like 400 bikes that morning? Def the largest bash ever held...everyone cooperated to the extent that we did what we were told to line them up. One of my fave pics but theres many others encompassing all the good times had with great people. You really did miss something special.

Back