In Iraq and bought a Busa

Boricua05Busa

Registered
Hello to everyone. My name is Ariel, I am 25, I am from puerto rico and have been in the army for 6 years now.I am new on this forum. Hopefully I will learn alot a little something about bikes from you guys being that I am brand new to bikes. I have ridin before on dirt bikes but never a street bike. I been a car guy my hole life but have always wanted a bike. My buddies here in iraq with me all got bikes so they kept buggin me to get one. So I finally did. I got myself a 2005 hayabusa. Really dont know what else to say but hello to everyone and hope to retain alot of good info from you. Well here are a couple of pictures of the bike that my little cousin took for me and that on the bike is my old man and my daughter next to HER motorcyle.

l_0f83fd21b26a4cca9a63d6757a3df98d.jpg

l_2ba8df1c219343148f4442c26cef03ad.jpg

l_e33610f5d2a94ceb9e2bfa4991c990ea.jpg

l_9f1c89decb5247858faac672bc7f941c.jpg

l_e7ff239899bf42aa8ca7bd3c9ca1093c.jpg

Tricked out and looking good...before you've even gotten to see it in person? Looking good:thumbsup: and :welcome:

:welcome:

Bike looks great!

Treat that power with respect and take your time learning the bike. The dividends are well worth it.

Enjoy! :cheerleader:

Looks like a lot done to the bike. Nice! Welcome to the family! :welcome:

Trust me I plan on taking in easy. I been around fast cars and have had several cars with lots of hp and i have seen what 500 and 600 horsepower can do to someone on 4 wheels so i can only imagine what it would be like on 2 wheels. And thanks for the welcome and the compliments on the bike. Plans for the bike are prerry much to keep what is got going and getting more chrome stuff for it and putting a 240 kit on it with some rc component wheels. I personally like the savage rc's. The motor is all stock right now but when i get comfortable and some expieriance and feel that i am ready well then we will start taking care of the engine stuff.

:welcome:
Nice scoot. Love that hump.
And thank you.
(for doing what you do; be safe over there!)

:welcome: and nice bike! Glad to see you got the fastest color! Thanks for everything you are doing for us in Iraq! :thumbsup:

Nice Bike

Looks like you have alot of things to look forward to when you get home.

Back