New member just joined

Welcome. Do you have any pictures of your bike?

Thanks alot to everyone for their kind welcomes... I have a few pics of my bike to post, I havent done any mods yet but i do want to get rid of those funky turn signals in the back, hopefully i can find something different.. I appreciate all the suggestions on what needs to be replaced and the order of doing mods. This is my first bike and dont expect it to be my last.. I am taking it easy on it until i get comfortable with the throttle. I made me a bucket list and getting a bad bike was one of my wishes....I always gave the excuse if i got a bike I'd probably end up killing myself on it...lol... but i aint playing games with that raging bull of a bike... :thumbsup:
037.jpg

035.jpg

034.jpg

033.jpg

032.jpg

I decided since I am doing a build up on this bike I will use my first post as my progress posting. Cuz I still am a new rider and showing my progress might influence the other noobies as well.
I put this in the appearance section but it dont get much play over there..lol
BTW my pieces are at the paint shop getting house of kolor cobalt blue paint right now.... so she aint put together...
I wired the bike to 6 locations,
(under swingarm on both sides = 12leds,
complete undertail = 12 leds & top rear fairing mesh screen locations=6 leds,
complete right side fairing & left side triple mesh screens= 30 leds
front fender on both sides=12 leds
underneath side fairings to glow the street= 4 leds

I didnt put any up top cuz i dont want that bright glow distracting me while i ride, its plenty bright right now and its just the swingarm hooked up right now.when i take a pic it gets dull looking on the memory card..idk??
020.jpg

Everything is completely in loom , fused by the battery,
009.jpg

and the switch was installed next to the keyhole,
018.jpg

016.jpg

no drilling or brackets necessary..I ran 2 of the circuits pigtailed with the wiring to the power distributor, where the other 4 circuits were junctioned
008.jpg

I put disconnects for the wiring thats going to each side fairing that way i can take them off easily without messing up the wiring. i will daisy chain all 3 locations on the fairing together and sealed up flat to protect the wiring
013.jpg

I started to polish the frame, man that takes alot of sanding and im not even close to being finished..
005.jpg

my bike is almost finished being painted so pretty soon imma update my pics on this thread so i dont have 5 floating around

Last edited:
those wires look huge for LED's. Is that what came in the kit? Why such a big AWG?

lol, its 16 gauge, and i didnt buy any kit. I have 500ft rolls of wiring for car audio installs..everything is in a loom and tied down coming up to the battery tray.. so i aint trippin

Back