Just joined the busa community!

(VaBusa @ May 14 2007,10:42) Some "free" mods would include getting those reflectors off and get some "Goo Gone" and take all the warning stickers off...
smile.gif

Oh look, a shameless pic of my Busa, same year as yours LOL
biggrin.gif
You didn't mention the undertail, painted inners, throttle mieser, lowering, suspension mod for Dragon
SHOCKED.gif

poke.gif

or the fastest color :

New_Image_2__Small_.JPG

(dadofthree @ May 14 2007,14:00)
(VaBusa @ May 14 2007,10:42) Some "free" mods would include getting those reflectors off and get some "Goo Gone" and take all the warning stickers off...  
smile.gif

biggrin.gif
You didn't mention the undertail, painted inners, throttle mieser, lowering, suspension mod for Dragon  
SHOCKED.gif

poke.gif

or the fastest color :
Hey, baby steps man...baby steps...

I was aiming for the FREE mods first...and you forgot my painted frame...do I need to post another pic?!
tounge.gif
wink.gif

(VaBusa @ May 14 2007,14:02)
(dadofthree @ May 14 2007,14:00)
smile.gif

biggrin.gif
SHOCKED.gif

poke.gif

or the fastest color :
Hey, baby steps man...baby steps...

I was aiming for the FREE mods first...and you forgot my painted frame...do I need to post another pic?!
tounge.gif
wink.gif
More pics

worthless.gif

(Vtakt67 @ May 14 2007,06:39) Hello everyone! I just got lucky and stumbled across this 100% virgin 2003 busa here locally. The owner was in his early 50's, bike had 5400 miles, new metzeler tires, new brakes, and was absolutely PRISTINE. I have yet to find a blemish anywhere, IM STOKED! He had a collection of bikes, and needed to get rid of one, so i got her for $8k. This is my actual first bike, and i must say, i glad i went the route i did. This thing is amazing, and i look forward to learning more about it with your guys' help! On to the pics, (which dont do justice), ill get some professional grade pics up by the weekend.

busa.JPG

busa2.JPG

busa3.JPG

busa4.JPG

Right now the grab bar is removed, and the cowl is on ;)
beerchug.gif
post-52-02136-welcome.gif

Good find! I got my '03 with 2500 from a WUSSY who never rode it like God intended! (Good for me, though!)
super.gif

Very nice bike, congratulations. I do like those chicken strips!
smile.gif

Back