We just bought a busa.

06PearlWhtBusa

Registered
Well I am only 16, but my father just bought a brand new 2006 limited hayabusa. Of course its his bike, but im absolutely wild over it and think it is the prettiest bike I have ever seen. Anyway I just wanted to say hello and my name Is jason

wbusa_001.jpg

Before this we had a 2005 suzuki bandit 1200 which was a pretty bike, and we traded that in when we bought this and we have a kawasaki 1100 zrx I believe it is.

Welcome and congrats and tell your dad to post up here also.

love that pearl white look...very cool...we need a first ride report from the pilot of that beast...welcome
cool.gif

Welcome and congrats and tell your dad to post up here also.
He isn't really to great with forums lol, me I have run a couple graphics sites so its simple for me. We brought it home took it off the trailor and sat it in the garage. It is to cold to take it out, it is about 25 degrees in baltimore maryland
My dad is 54 and posts up on forums
smile.gif
Let Dad know it's easy to come out and enjoy the fun with others.

Welcome and congrats on the bike, neighbor... I live in Salisbury, MD. And it is a little too cold to be riding. I'll be taking mine out when it gets upper 40's.

Nice bike, and tell your Dad there are several of us "Awwww", "OH" yea
xblueman.gif
, mature persons here that post  
laugh.gif

Cool bike. Do you think your dad is gonna let you ride it? I am assuming you ride since you refer to the bikes as "we have and we had". I bet all your buds keep coming by to check er out too
biggrin.gif

Congrats on the new bike both of you, but I really like the Craftsman tool chest!
biggrin.gif

My dad (GSXcite) is 55 and just got his busa in June. He was totally computer clueless on the computer, now he posts up more than I do. You just have to show him the site and he will get interested quick.

congratz on your dad and his busa and... as for you,

Don't even remotely think about getting on that busa. It's not a bike it's a low flying cruise missle.

Back