In Iraq and bought a Busa

bienvenido Boricua, cual quier pregunta que tenga no dudes en preguntar. aqui hay mucha gente con mucho conocimiento. Me alegra ver mas puertoro in el org en lo que te pueda ayudar dimelo. Cuidado esta no es lo mismo que un carro, tienes la motora mas rapida del mercado.

Hey thanks again everyone for the warm and fuzzy welcome..lol... Yeah you guys have no idea how restless i am already to get on that baby. Still got 6 more months to go here in iraq. hopefully they go by quick cause i dont know how much more i can handle. I know that I am already gonna fall inlove with it once i get on it. I mean i only seen it in pictures and I already love it. Good thing is the bike is in puerto rico so i got riding weather all year round. but after winter is over in ny i plan on shipping it up there.

Yeah i am definatly gonna take the MSF first because i need to to be able to drive on any military installation... second its the smart thing to do... third cause its free for service member and they give you a bike to use for the course.

welcome bro. Nice bike. What unit are you with?
Posted via Mobile Device

I'm with D Co. 3-10 GSAB up in Fort Drum, NY. Its a avaition unit. I am a Aircraft Structural Repairer. I do all types of composite and airframe repairs on anything that flys( in the air) not flys on the streets like our toys. But trust me as soon as i get home ima get to work on mods and things on my bike being that i am expierience in manufacturing things out of metal and fiberglass.

bienvenido Boricua, cual quier pregunta que tenga no dudes en preguntar. aqui hay mucha gente con mucho conocimiento. Me alegra ver mas puertoro in el org en lo que te pueda ayudar dimelo. Cuidado esta no es lo mismo que un carro, tienes la motora mas rapida del mercado.
Si.:laugh:

:welcome: to the oRg. and thanks for the service :bowdown:

How pretty indeed and the Busa looks preety good too. :laugh:

From where in Puerto Rico? I'm from Trujillo Alto, but once a got married move to Bayamon

Last edited:
Back