We just bought a busa.

Nice bike, and tell your Dad there are several of us "Awwww", "OH" yea
xblueman.gif
, mature persons here that post  
laugh.gif
Ditto on the mature crowd. There is quite a few of us here. YOU might not know it yet but life really does begin at 40!! LOL!!!
LOL! Get real young lady.....life begins at 60 and don't you forget it!!
smile.gif

Prettiest bike
rock.gif
Sounds kind of wierd coming from a 16 year old dude . Say its the sweetest bike or something else. Anyway Welcome.

Prettiest bike
rock.gif
Sounds kind of wierd coming from a 16 year old dude . Say its the sweetest bike or something else. Anyway Welcome.
Lol.. saying something is pretty isn't any big deal to me. Just the words I use lol. He took it out yesterday, and after he came home he put about 4 or so miles on the bike before he had to come back because of how cold it is. He said he didn't get on it because it barely has any miles, but he said it is a very smooth bike and is surprisingly comfortable to ride.

Your dad has a nice bike!  It seems that he also has a nice son.  It's good that you do things together.

I'm probably about the same age as your dad.  A few of us geezers have figured out the web forum thing.  Tell him to join up!  
smile.gif

BTW, I used to live/work in the Baltimore area. Actually lived in Annapolis, but worked near BWI.

<!--EDIT|A'Busa'd
Reason for Edit: None given...|1134853983 -->

Your dad has a nice bike!  It seems that he also has a nice son.  It's good that you do things together.

I'm probably about the same age as your dad.  A few of us geezers have figured out the web forum thing.  Tell him to join up!  
smile.gif

BTW, I used to live/work in the Baltimore area.  Actually lived in Annapolis, but worked near BWI.
Thats cool we live in baltimore county. About 5 minutes from towson if you know where that is.

Back