Lots of Rottweiler owners here

GSXTacy

Mr. January
Donating Member
Registered
Rotts are some of the greatest dogs ever and a few on this board agree with me. Check out some of these vids and watch how they can be clowns, couch potatos, protectors and healers all in one breed. This one kills me. This is how Mojo talks back to me when he feels froggy! LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Woke my 2 up with that first vid.
biggrin.gif

+1 here! I've had rots my whole life. They are very intellegent, loyal, and protective. They are sometimes too smart and VERY stubern.
beerchug.gif

To be fair to me, I just got off graveyards that morning and then drove 300 miles. So that evening I was a little tired. Of course Tank took full advantage of it. My wife crept down the stairs and took the photo.

T_G_sleepSM.JPG

I have two rotts right now. They are the greatest all around dog out there. I have had labs, golden retrievers, german sheperds, austrailian sheperds, beagles, dobermans to name a few. Rotts are hands down my favorite.
lurk.gif

To be fair to me, I just got off graveyards that morning and then drove 300 miles.  So that evening I was a little tired.  Of course Tank took full advantage of it.  My wife crept down the stairs and took the photo.
Gee, that looks like our couch most nights! LOL

how about some love for a labradoodle. not the best dog i have owned, but a very funny, loving and non shedding. i really dont think i'll own another breed after him.

he's funny looking, buts thats all part of it.

bone

111.JPG

Back