Vent here....

Mr Bogus

Trouble Makers Inc.
Donating Member
Registered
Dont get me wrong, I love animals and respect people that have them...

BUT some people put others at risk and refuse to listen to anyone about it... I have complained a couple times about these dogs and their need to crap in my yard so I can clean it up...

I am at the end of my patience...

I walk around the corner of the house tonight and get faced off with this:

DSC_0054.JPG

I have no idea of breed but it is not them most friendly animal.. I have 2 grand kids that I doubt combined weigh as much as this dog.... The owner should be put away before the dog is.....

WOW !!!
SHOCKED.gif
SHOCKED.gif

and I thought we had it bad .....a nieghbor has 3 cats they let out during the daytime....
guns.gif
one of them likes to piss near and around the house and a
guns.gif
second one shits in our mulch beds !!!!!!
guns.gif
guns.gif

SHOCKED.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

If it even growls, OC Pepperspray. If it's a smart animal, it won't be back. It will return to it's owner bright orange. Then they might get the hint. If you get enough spray on it's fur, the owner may even get a taste!

If it even growls, OC Pepperspray. If it's a smart animal, it won't be back. It will return to it's owner bright orange. Then they might get the hint. If you get enough spray on it's fur, the owner may even get a taste!
ok.... 45 is back on the shelf.... spray it is....

even better - paintball gun. Have fun shooting the dog and creating a big mess for the neighbors all at the same time.
laugh.gif

man..is you neighbor that close or is that your garage?

...oh, and on topic...frozen paint balls.

It is not the dogs fault. Believe me. You have assholz for neighbors! They have no business owning a dog if this happens. Especially if you are being confronted by the dog like this. What is percieved by the dogs owner of being a good and non threatning dog is a lot different to the person in your shoes.

Your neighbor needs a good B-10
whistling.gif

Ben, check into the stuff that you can put in your flower beds to keep the cats out. Strange smell that gets them and I have had success with that before. Available at Home Depot or Lowe's.

Randy, not sure what to do about the dog. If confronted I would indeed protect myself, otherwise, just get you a small shovel and throw the poo back into their yard.
firedevil.gif

1- Poo goes on the walkways. Let them walk around it.
2- I like the frozen paintball idea. What is the freezing temp. for OC? Maybe even volley a round at the dog...
winkold.gif

3- I'd check local laws, but if that dog acts menacingly on your property, by all means you must protect yourself and family. Maybe keep that 45 handy.

We have a leash law. Animals can't be loose unless on own property. Animal control takes them and it costs $$$ for owner to retrieve. It's also a $100.00 fine.

The only one who needs the frozen paintball blasted at them is the moron owner. Too bad the dog has to take the rap for an ignorant owner. My dogs had been sh!tting on my nextdoor neighbors grass and I didn't know it. My wife was too lazy (when she let them out) to bring them thru the garage and put them on the runner.
My neighbors complained, and really felt bad that they hadda say something! I had no idea that this was happening, and assured them that they did the right thing by telling us and I'd be mad if they didnt let us know. The only one that was in the dog house was my wife. I told her WTF was she thinking?

WOW !!!
SHOCKED.gif

SHOCKED.gif

and I thought we had it bad .....a neighbor has 3 cats they let out during the daytime....
guns.gif
one of them likes to piss near and around the house and a
guns.gif
 second one shits in our mulch beds !!!!!!
guns.gif

guns.gif
Neighbor lady across street feeds stray cats. I went to Animal Control and complained but they gave me a song and dance. I told them I'll take care of it. You should have seen her face!
laugh.gif

From there I went to Walmart and bought a pellet gun with scope. Between my neighbor and I we thin them down but soon enough there are more.

Not a problem. I have more ammo than she has cats.

r8

SHOCKED.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

Back