LOTS of new members here lately

ibified

Registered
I guess it's the winter blahs, but i have noticed a LOT of new users here in the last month or so. I'm glad to have the influx of new blood, because most of them that I have seen (with an obvious exception or two) have already become frequent posters and great contributers.

I know we have a new users forum, but a lot of the "old timers" here dont go there, or dont go there often enough to keep up with all the new folks.

How about some of the new folks drop in here on this thread and introduce themselves?

Aussiekeeper, blanca busa, etc? I see your posts all the time and am glad to have you, but we hardly know ye!

ibified I am a secret Govt agent and cannot divulge my info but you can refer to me as Agent 86...
reel_max86.jpg

I am new here cuz this is my first Suzi.
Dont even remember how or what I was doing when I found this site but its more addicting than...:whistle:ing the wife !

Seriously though thanks for the welcome I'll see what I can post to better let y'all get to know me.

Last edited:
I am finacially broke but physically rich beyond my wildest dreams.
I have 3 people in my life Bill Gates could not buy.. and no he cant have my wife for the night for a million bucks either...Woody Harrelson was an AHole...

Pics are from last summer when we met my dad in Rome for a few days.
Kathy inside the Colloseum and us outside..
HO Gladiator !!!!

Last edited:
Here ya go read it and I'll weap...

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/new-owners-forum/123944-blanca-says-howdie.html

in 500 words or less my entire pitiful life...

Real quick....don't want to get off topic. But I've always been curious about those pocket translators, and very interested in getting one. But I was concerned if they really work? Is this the kind you could type in what you wanted to say and a digitized voice would spit it out in the other language? If yours was a good, accurate model & recommend it...can you post a link?

TIA

Well, just like the screen name says, I am a fire man with a M109R, and I do not have a busa yet. That is why I am here. I hope to have one this spring.
I have an embroidery business on the side. I make custom Busa stuff, and all kinds of others.I did this shirt for Djx...
https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/general-bike-related-topics/118949-hayabusa-dickies.html#post2178919
I am also working on new designs and logos. I just got a new bad @zz grafix software, Coral drawl. I hope to become a vendor here, soon.
I am married with no kids. We are going on 10 years. She is awesome. She rides a C50. She only has 2 years on it, and is a great rider. She loves the twisties. We are going to Maui in a Feb, and I hope to get her on some type of sport bike, just to see how she handles it. Who knows, maybe I will be looking for two busa’s this spring.

Last edited:
It was 7yrs ago when I bought the thing.
It was about 40 bucks.
You typed in what you wanted in either language and it would as best as poss translate and display on screen. Made enough sense for us to figure out each other.
But then again you know latin girls and it did not take me long to figure out she wanted....'chicky chicky' :laugh:
By now I would think they have more sophisticated things.

Well, just like the screen name says, I am a fire man with a M109R, and I do not have a busa yet. That is why I am here. I hope to have one this spring.
I have an embroidery business on the side. I make custom Busa stuff, and all kinds of others.I did this shirt for Djx...
https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/general-bike-related-topics/118949-hayabusa-dickies.html#post2178919
I am also working on new designs and logos. I just got a new bad @zz grafix software, Coral drawl. I hope to become a vendor here, soon.
I am married with no kids. We are going on 10 years. She is awesome. She rides a C50. She only has 2 years on it, and is a great rider. She loves the twisties. We are going to Maui in a Feb, and I hope to get her on some type of sport bike, just to see how she handles it. Who knows, maybe I will be looking for two busa’s this spring.

You already offer a quality product. Awesome to hear that your working to improve it!
Very cool that your wife rides w/ you. Enjoy Maui! :thumbsup:

Thanks nightflight. Been going through some VERY bad times here of late. Hopefully things will get better in 2010.

I hope they do go good 4 ya.
I USED HAVE FAIRLY HEAVY DRUG HAbit around $200--$300 week never could shake it even was in treatment center once.I got on my knees @ the cross and asked god help me been clean over a year. HE will help you with any problem 2.

Well, that works for some folks, and im happy for those who it DOES work for...just not for me though.

I hope they do go good 4 ya.
I USED HAVE FAIRLY HEAVY DRUG HAbit around $200--$300 week never could shake it even was in treatment center once.I got on my knees @ the cross and asked god help me been clean over a year. HE will help you with any problem 2.

Not to jack the thread but your story gives me hope and make me want to go to my job tomorow. Good for you and stay strong. Just know One person is pulling for you.:cheerleader::bowdown::thumbsup:

Thanks when i get my trouphy @ awards banquet next month 4 winning probike points @ track.Im asking everybody there 2 give any praise i might receive 2 god.Anything I do is because god lets me do it.Anything I have is because god gave it 2 me.

Back