Vent here....

You could really mess with their minds - steal the dog, give it a couple of days invite them over for "steaks" then after dinner tell them you shot the dog, butchered it, and ask them their opinion on how their beloved pet tasted.  With any luck they will move in the next day or two.  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...crazy women !

laugh.gif

Dont get me wrong, I love animals and respect people that have them...

BUT some people put others at risk and refuse to listen to anyone about it... I have complained a couple times about these dogs and their need to crap in my yard so I can clean it up...  

I am at the end of my patience...

I walk around the corner of the house tonight and get faced off with this:

<a href="http://picasaweb.google.com/1gighost/Home/photo#5161055420229686530">
DSC_0054.JPG

I have no idea of breed but it is not them most friendly animal..   I have 2 grand kids that I doubt combined weigh as much as this dog....   The owner should be put away before the dog is.....
There's an easy solution that involves a powerful bb or pellet gun. I had a similair prob till I put my pump pellet pistol to good use......problem solved
winkold.gif
believe me the dogs will suddenly not want to be anywhere near you or your property. Thats being nice too....if they're on your property and threatening you, you can legally kill them. I was quite tempted, believe me
guns.gif

Just talk to the owner Randy. If that doesn't work....

Tell him Rubb will be over to visit in the summer time.
winkold.gif
\

RSD.

Back