Los Angeles Busa Riders....

New York was a blast!

We saw everything there was to see and then some!

The fastest thing I saw on two wheels in Manhattan is a
moped driven by the pizza guy. It reminded me of the spiderman movie... It's good to be home.

Grr... and then off to Houston in a week or so...(for business this time.)

Is anyone up for a ride this Sunday?

New York was a blast!

We saw everything there was to see and then some!

The fastest thing I saw on two wheels in Manhattan is a
moped driven by the pizza guy. It reminded me of the spiderman movie... It's good to be home.

Grr... and then off to Houston in a week or so...(for business this time.)

Is anyone up for a ride this Sunday?
Glad to have you guys back. NY is sooooo different than LA. Lot's of different stuff to do. Was it weird not to see any bikes on the streets? I totally forget about the "riding season" and "winterizing the bike" stuff. It looks cold, too. You guys fit right in with the coats.
smile.gif

I'm up for Sunday but it's gonna have to be kinda early. What's clear now? Malibu or SM Mountains?

Wherever you guys decide to go, please take some pics & post em up on the board.

Hmm... early...

I'm heading to a party for a friend of my wife right now. I'm thinking I'll be home late and umm... might not be safe to ride too early...

What time where you thinking?

Anyone else wanting to ride a bit.

I'll check this post when I get home tonight. Hope to see you all tomorrow.

..., trip

I wish I could Ride tomorrow, My Busa is on "Operation Top Secret".... Can't wait to show you gals/guys what it is
devil.gif
, have fun Trip & be safe out tonight

<!--EDIT|busahaya
Reason for Edit: None given...|1106458664 -->

Thinking about PCH. Gonna check SoCalSportbikes forum and see if the canyons are open yet. I'm gonna have a backpack with me (my son, 14) so I won't really be able to get after it but he loves riding, so that's how it goes. I'll rail another time (Malibu might not be clean enough for anything other than cruising, anyway). Should get to the gas station at Lincoln 'bout 11 if anyone's interested.

FYI: I'm taking a vacation day (mental holiday) from work this coming Friday. You gonna be ready with the "big surprise" by then Busahaya?
smile.gif

Anyone else interested in playing hooky?

I got this from SoCalSportbikes.com:

1/22 Rock Store / Mulholland / Stunt / Piuma

Mulholland from Las Virgenas/ Malibu Cyn to Rock Store mostly clear and normal - dirty north of RockStore.

Piuma and Stunt are an absolute mess and not worth riding

Workers out everywhere trying to clean up, give them a thumbs up as its Saturday and they're still out there making our fun roads safe again

Grr... sorry I missed you all this weekend. I got caught up in stuff and didn't have time to ride until afternoon. I rode up to Angeles crest Hwy. for a quick bit. The roads where still dusty and many of the corners where wet, but it was a nice quiet ride.

I plan to visit a friend in Murietta next weekend. Maybe an ortega Hwy run???

Let me know,

trip

If everything goes according to plan, I just might the Ortega run with ya Trip.

So, how's tomorrow look? I'm thinking about 15 south to visit a friend quickly in Murietta, then Elsinore to Ortega HWY to the coast and then back up twords home.

Anyone going to be around?

So, how's tomorrow look? I'm thinking about 15 south to visit a friend quickly in Murietta, then Elsinore to Ortega HWY to the coast and then back up twords home.

Anyone going to be around?
Chevron station at the 5 and Ortega? 9:00am?
Bunch of guys I know going Ortega to Pala to Julian.... how's that sit with everyone? I've ridden with these folks before. Good group.

Would love to come along, but I'm afraid I wont be back in time to make it to church

Hmm, now that I fear won't get me home soon enough.

I was thinking I need to be home by 3 at the latest. I head for Houston first thing Monday morning. If I can I'll try to catch you there and go as far as the 15. If not, don't wait, I'll catch you when I get back.

Busahaya, if I do meet them, I'd probably be back in time for you to be to church if you'd like to come along. That's over an hour from here though. awful early for a day off.

I'll check here before I leave.

<!--EDIT|trip
Reason for Edit: None given...|1107069132 -->

Hey guys, heading for the Chevron station in 'bout 15 min. Hope to hook up with one or both. If not, we'll plan on next weekend.

hey i'm in so cal, ontario area, i work at LAX so i'm always riding my busa by the airport if u see an 05' blue/silver stock its mine...would like to meet up with you guys if thats cool hit me up with an email or somethin let me know

Back