Los Angeles Busa Riders....

Hey H A Busa, where about in Wilmington are you at??? I'm just a few minutes away. Let me know

Hey H A Busa, where about in Wilmington are you at??? I'm just a few minutes away. Let me know
We ride Busas. We're ALL just a few minutes away!
smile.gif

So far we're up to seven (eight if we count bacharles
smile.gif
We can send him his papers and make him an honorary SoCal) I know there's gotta be more LA/OC/Rivertucky folks out there!

Still raining.... I'm dying.... withdrawal....shakes.... cold sweats.... seems like so long ago.......

I need twisties!!!!!
You and me both, bro. Damn, I'm getting fearful that I'll forget how to ride. Sneaked in a quickie on Wednesday night (or was it Thursday?) but DAMN it was COLD!

Not to mention, Santy Klaus got the wiff got a new bike for Christmas and she's just foaming at the mouth to get out riding on it.

evil.gif

--Wag--

I've had enough of this fuggin rain. Let's do a west coast BUSA run.

I've had enough of this fuggin rain. Let's do a west coast BUSA run.
I'm in.. when the rain stops and the roads dry up a little....

I know one thing for sure!!! going to be a nice boating season!!!! I see the summer looking real good, I should be out every weekend either on the Busa or on the water.... one way or another.. I will be riding something every weekend!!! muah ha ha

Let's see.... clutch on the left... brakey thing on the right.... been so long I almost forgot!!!
smile.gif
This is brutal! But I guess all-and-all we can't complain too much considering we don't ever have to think about "winterizing" our bikes. But this still sucks. And even when it stops the cleanup on Ortega, Palomar and ACH is going to take some time. And I don't even want to think about PCH and Malibu.

Looks like the rain stops on Tuesday.  Looks good for a Saturday ride!!!!  
cool.gif

That's if the roads haven't washed away. Did ya see the Mudslide in La Conchita near Oxnard??, crazy.....

<!--EDIT|Charlesbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1105405551 -->

Looks like the rain stops on Tuesday.  Looks good for a Saturday ride!!!!  
cool.gif

That's if the roads haven't washed away.  Did ya see the Mudslide in La Conchita near Oxnard??, crazy.....
Heard about it on the radio, haven't seen the vids yet. Two deaths so far. Really sad. I think ACH will be too cold and icey. Anyone with any suggestions?

Grr... looks like I'm stuck working Saturday...maybe a ride on Sunday... Vacation starts Sunday night with a plane trip out of town... leaving my busa behind... grr... some vacation... Guess I'll have to be up early for a ride on Sunday....

No idea where to go, the best of twistie town is covered in mudslides... guess it's just anywhere there's asphalt.

Sometimes we take what we can get. It beats riding in the rain.

Let's hope it's dry!

Well if worse comes to worse we could just hook up & cruise. If that doesnt work than I"m up for anything.
smile.gif

I wont be able to make it down there this weekend. But my family and I are planning a trip to my dads probably in Feb. I told her I plan on towing the Busa behind the soccer van, so if we can get a ride together the weekend I am down there that would be cool.

I wont be able to make it down there this weekend. But my family and I are planning a trip to my dads probably in Feb. I told her I plan on towing the Busa behind the soccer van, so if we can get a ride together the weekend I am down there that would be cool.
Sounds good, hit me up when you know when. I know the Santa Monica Mts like the back of my hand, tons of twisties!!

Grr... looks like I'm stuck working Saturday...maybe a ride on Sunday... Vacation starts Sunday night with a plane trip out of town... leaving my busa behind... grr... some vacation... Guess I'll have to be up early for a ride on Sunday....

No idea where to go, the best of twistie town is covered in mudslides... guess it's just anywhere there's asphalt.

Let's hope it's dry!
Unfortunately I work on Sunday.

Let's hope it's dry!
I'm sure I could squeeze in a ride befor going to Church on Sunday. Let me know

Back