los angeles riders

babykeg

Registered
I am new to the riding ciruit in los angeles, more especially inglewood. I was wondering does anyone now of local hang out spots.
40__s.gif

The best I could say is there's a bike nite in the Valley, I think Tazeone knows where it is. I think they meet in Hollywood too.

yeah i know theres one in hollywood on wednesdays cant remember where they meet. u also have bravo burger in huntington beach on wednesdays. zorbas if u wanna ride out to riverside. if u want to know where the hollywood one is let me know and i can find out for sure. hit me up sometime if u wanna ride.

Thanks, I went to the vally bike nite on Wednesday, it was cool. Does anyone know of a place where I can get a logo stiched on my jacket? I am a Mason and I want to have my emblem on my back.

from laguna take the 405north to beach blvd exit.. go south towards the beach. bravo burger is down on the left across from a car dealership (i think its nissan) u can also look for the dennys on the right and soon after that on the left is bravo burger.. people usually start showing up around 7  by 9 during the summer u can get 200+ bikes in there remember its only on wednesdays

<!--EDIT|briXXer
Reason for Edit: None given...|1082872206 -->

Back