Los Angeles Busa Riders....

I'm in N. Orange County if that's close enough for ya!

--Wag--

add me to this list...

Pasadena Area. Love to have some riding partners!

Time is usually the challange, but I've had weekends off lately.

Usually a trek out to Berts Motorcycle mall in Azusa gets me started. Let me know...

..., trip

PS - I've seen one other in my area and one in Burbank, but haven't been able to catch either of them. Anyone know who they are?

So what's up? Let's hook up & do some riding. I know the weather is a little crappy as I type this, but once things clear up, let's ride. I was thinking about getting together with whatever Busa riders we have here in Los Angeles, OC Etc..., and hook up at least once a month for a nice ride. What do you local Busa riders say?
rock.gif
?? Let me know, I'm just a click away. Cheers

<!--EDIT|busahaya
Reason for Edit: None given...|1104340462 -->

So what's up? Let's hook up & do some riding. I know the weather is a little crappy as I type this, but once things clear up, let's ride. I was thinking about getting together with whatever Busa riders we have here in Los Angeles, OC Etc..., and hook up at least once a month for a nice ride. What do you local Busa riders say?
rock.gif
?? Let me know, I'm just a click away. Cheers
Pick a date and I'm there! Always ready to ride with my Busa brethern!

Well, as soon as this rainy weather gives, we'll work on a date. What do you fellas say??? Any input is more than welcomed
smile.gif

Crap, it looks like rain all day Friday and Friday night. 20% chance on Sat, but the roads will likely still be wet. I'm thinking we'll have to try next weekend.

Yep, looks like friday and saturday are out. Sunday may be a possibility but I have a back-up plan.....

....I took Monday off!
firedevil.gif

Still raining.... I'm dying.... withdrawal....shakes.... cold sweats.... seems like so long ago.......

I need twisties!!!!!

at this pace we will have to hook up next month. but cross your fingers for a couple good days of SUN!!!!!! pick a date and place and im there

Back