Los Angeles Busa Riders....

Grr... looks like I'm stuck working Saturday...maybe a ride on Sunday... Vacation starts Sunday night with a plane trip out of town... leaving my busa behind... grr... some vacation... Guess I'll have to be up early for a ride on Sunday....

No idea where to go, the best of twistie town is covered in mudslides... guess it's just anywhere there's asphalt.

Sometimes we take what we can get. It beats riding in the rain.

Let's hope it's dry!
I'm sure I could squeeze in a ride befor going to Church on Sunday. Let me know
Busahaya,
Got your message but it was a crappy day at work today and couldn't get back to you. Early Sunday is going to be the best bet for me, too. Saturday's looking bad for getting out. The only thing saving my riding fix is that I ride to work.
smile.gif
(Finally!)

Sunday morning it is then. I'm on the Pasadena side of town. Any Idea's where there's a Starbucks that's in a central location.

Even if it's freeways, I'd just like to get some asphalt covered soon.

I grabbed an hour tonight. It's beautiful! If not for work in the morning, I could ride all night.

Busahaya, What time is church?

<!--EDIT|trip
Reason for Edit: None given...|1105514430 -->

Slauson & Normandie. Closes freeway is the 110 & 10. I'll go ahead & pm you my number so we could get something going.

I'm IN!! I'm coming from Santa Clarita by Magic Mountain.
Let me know where and what time. I have to be back to meet Doc, by 5pm. He's going to stay at my house and then go to Willow on Mon for a track day.

I'm IN!!  I'm coming from Santa Clarita by Magic Mountain.
Let me know where and what time.  I have to be back to meet Doc, by 5pm.  He's going to stay at my house and then go to Willow on Mon for a track day.
Sweet, great to have along Big-O, you riding with us on Saturday too??? Looks like the rendezvous is going to be a Shell gas station on Lincoln Blvd right off the 10. Do you know where it's at Big-O?

Yeah I want to go Sat too! Is the Sat meeting at the Shell station on Lincoln? I can come down the 405 to the 10 west to Lincoln.

What time?

Yeah I want to go Sat too!  Is the Sat meeting at the Shell station on Lincoln?  I can come down the 405 to the 10 west to Lincoln.

What time?
Not to sure yet, But as soon as I get word from CharlesBusa, I'll give you a call. As far as time, I think it's going to be around 9am

Oooh, 9 may be a little early for me, I have to work Fri night. 6pm-2am.  I'll see if I can make it.
Definitely Sunday though!

Just put my avatar back, cool!

<!--EDIT|Big O
Reason for Edit: None given...|1105706609 -->

Missed you today Big O. Because the canyons were a mess Saturday, Busahaya and I opted for a meet with tdrcomm in Long Beach and then a trip our to Berts in Azusa.

Thanks to both of you for the great day!

I'll look forward to a longer ride next weekend when I'm back from New York.

Until then...

...,, trip

Hmm... any idea's for a ride next weekend?

...,, trip

<!--EDIT|trip
Reason for Edit: None given...|1105921379 -->

Trip, Busahaya, great meeting up with you guys today. Any ride is a good ride no matter how short. Next weekend for sure. Missed 'ya Big O but hopefully we can work something out next Saturday or Sunday. Not sure what's going on at Ortega but if that or Malibu isn't ready yet I'm up for another trip to Borrego Springs (maybe Idylwild?) The weather was great Saturday. Have a fun and safe time in The Big Apple, Trip. We'll all hook up when you get back.

(If Palomar is open maybe we can get a few of the LoCal Busas to come out):cool:

Trip, Busahaya, great meeting up with you guys today. Any ride is a good ride no matter how short. Next weekend for sure. Missed 'ya Big O but hopefully we can work something out next Saturday or Sunday. Not sure what's going on at Ortega but if that or Malibu isn't ready yet I'm up for another trip to Borrego Springs (maybe Idylwild?) The weather was great Saturday. Have a fun and safe time in The Big Apple, Trip. We'll all hook up when you get back.

(If Palomar is open maybe we can get a few of the LoCal Busas to come out):cool:
Probably a good choice for roads. If the roads aren't any good, at least we get to eat apple pie!!!

LoCal
jump9.gif
jump9.gif

jump9.gif

Just got home... it's 2AM and I cant' wait to ride. I'll be out tomorrow (Friday) riding and up for a gathering on Sunday. Then it's back to work as usual.

When and where???

Welcome back Trip, how was NY? I bet you had a blast. I might have to sit this weekend & probably next due to certain upgrades & the 7500 mile service. I'll keep you SoCal Busa's informed. Can't wait for my new toy to add on to her arsenal
devil.gif
wink.gif

Back