Where are you at???

Chi-town (Chicago, Illinois to those who don't speak "Chi")

tounge.gif

The Maple Syrup capital of the world, on the border of Canada, Berkshire, VT.

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'></span>MONTEREY BAY AREA, CA
HOME of Laguna Seca Raceway and the Return of    <table style=filter:glow(color=Orange)>MOTO-GP</table>to the US!<span style='font-family:arial'></span>

See Post within this board for more info
or PM or email me for info.
R'sN

Los Angeles,
Actually, Santa Clarita, Canyon Country, (for the out of area people, yes Canyon Country is a real place)  Where in L.A. are you?
Outskirts of South Central Los Angeles. Maybe about a 30min-45min ride from you. Let me when you wanna get together and do some riding out there. I'm available weekdays after 5 o'clock pm and especially on weekends. Sunday between 1pm-3pm I'm in church. Let me know bro.
SoCal here. Garden Grove via Culver City. South Bay guy looking to get back sometime soon. I'm in Gardena/Hawthorne/Torrance all the time (CalveryChapel SouthBay). Let's try to get the SoCal BusaBrudders together for a ride once this freakin' rain stops!
smile.gif

Los Angeles,
Actually, Santa Clarita, Canyon Country, (for the out of area people, yes Canyon Country is a real place)  Where in L.A. are you?
Outskirts of South Central Los Angeles. Maybe about a 30min-45min ride from you. Let me when you wanna get together and do some riding out there. I'm available weekdays after 5 o'clock pm and especially on weekends. Sunday between 1pm-3pm I'm in church. Let me know bro.
SoCal here. Garden Grove via Culver City. South Bay guy looking to get back sometime soon. I'm in Gardena/Hawthorne/Torrance all the time (CalveryChapel SouthBay). Let's try to get the SoCal BusaBrudders together for a ride once this freakin' rain stops!
smile.gif
I'm with it. I like the rain but it's getting out of control now. Anyways you attend Calvary Chapel huh, I'm always listening to their radio programming & what a blessing it is. As soon as it stops raining it's a go. I'll PM you with my number so we could put together a once a month ride type of deal with the local "SoCal BusaBrudders" (I like that name). Cheers

Back