Busa Riders in Los Angeles Area

I work on Sundays, but if you're up for Thurs or Fri, game on
biggrin.gif

Santa Monica mts, the crest, GMR, rim of the world... all of those canyons.

We pretty much cruise around LAX maybe go up to Hollywood and eat, down to venice and back to Magic Johnsons Fridays. Its mainly a fast paced light to light kind of ride vs riding canyons. All are welcome and we usually start off in carson off the 110 and Sepulveda

Well I am new to the Bakersfield area, but I am sure I will be running into some busa folks here real soon. I will give you heads up on some rides.

If anybody lives near Hollywood I'll hook up... and we don't have to ride... can just chill out.

Hey, I actually need some friends out here! LOL! I only know a few people right now!

We ride about noon because most people work doing the week. Saturday rides to occur and we do a bike night on thursday night at Ricky and Ronnie's at Sepulveda and Normandy at 7pm. They have a bike show that goes pretty quick and we usually go for a ride after that

(louiebaur @ Nov. 15 2006,00:58) We ride about noon because most people work doing the week. Saturday rides to occur and we do a bike night on thursday night at Ricky and Ronnie's at Sepulveda and Normandy at 7pm. They have a bike show that goes pretty quick and we usually go for a ride after that
Sepulveda/Normandy.... isn't that like... uh... ghetto?

I just know that's not "near" me....

Rick and Ronnie's is in Torrance, Ca. It's a new bike night sponsored by Sportbikechat.com. I not sure of the neighborhood since I'm 70 miles east of that location.

Hello Torrance isnt ghetto you would want compton if you want ghetto. We ride there as well and have no problems. Its actually better to fly around in the ghetto because the cops have better things to do than chase busas and most of them are in cars. The bike night on thursday is pretty cool and we go weekly would love to hook up with some new busa riders there.

Hello Torrance isnt ghetto you would want compton if you want ghetto. We ride there as well and have no problems. Its actually better to fly around in the ghetto because the cops have better things to do than chase busas and most of them are in cars. The bike night on thursday is pretty cool and we go weekly would love to hook up with some new busa riders there.

(PaNDeM1C @ Nov. 15 2006,08:39)
(louiebaur @ Nov. 15 2006,00:58) We ride about noon because most people work doing the week. Saturday rides to occur and we do a bike night on thursday night at Ricky and Ronnie's at Sepulveda and Normandy at 7pm. They have a bike show that goes pretty quick and we usually go for a ride after that
Sepulveda/Normandy.... isn't that like... uh... ghetto?

I just know that's not "near" me....
GHETTO? thats just shows how someone can make themself sound like an a$$ without ever going to a place and seeing for there own eyes. just come down for yourself and check it out before u make stupid remarks

(shortBoarder @ Nov. 15 2006,21:59) dont hate on the ghetto...

yo, I got a VCR in the back of my car that I ganked from the Slauson Swap Meet, for real.
so thats where my vcr went , next time we ride again craig i want it back lol

(louiebaur @ Nov. 15 2006,22:02) Yea for sure Ricky and Ronnie's seems safer than some places in Irvine:-)
so u ride with RAY and his crew, i ride with ray every once hope to ride with u one day. my bike will be out of the shop in 2 weeks then will try to get some riding in

Back