Los Angeles essential worker

Giovanny

Registered
Never ending rain here in Los Angeles , riding to work everyday. Ferguson plumbing.

6753D3D1-5BAF-457E-8125-A62F2F7D3F69.jpeg

5C62EBB2-428F-463E-AACD-3567C42E85FA.jpeg

093C9EF6-CC6C-4DE6-ADFC-5FA2B7B18D4D.jpeg

75A3A25C-EAF9-4D89-971E-46E2E44D109D.jpeg

Yeah, I do a fair amount of riding in the rain, although not recently, thankfully. Even when there's no virus, I'm considered unessential!

@Giovanny
What's your rain gear set up? Full suit? Foot gear?
What are you using on the face shield?
Pinlock?

LOL umm what am I wearing well... I got on a fully loaded tourmaster jacket with inner pads etc, other then that scorpion full helmet, leather alpine star gloves , high heel leather steel toe boots timberline, Icon chest stryker vest inside and my levis 501 jeans, I ride 25 miles to and from work, I do get wet sometimes but I just change and throw my clothes in the washer and dryer.

I also always and always recording with my gopro. I know I know I need to start loading videos here lol.

Last edited:
Red...ouch. That is far too....you know...for this site.
I'll stand by on Flame Watch.:fire:

Agreed, for any site. It’s a snapshot from Schindler’s List when the Nazi’s pistol misfired over and over. The intended victim was a rabbi. Apparently this site won’t allow us to type n a z i and replaces it with boogerface. WTH Cap?

Doug/cAp and I have butted heads on this many times,even when I was an' Admin.
He summed it up this way..."We all have the right to freedom of speech,but with that right also comes common sense,decorum,and just what is right and proper for a family website." Thats a loose translation. cAp has always wanted a site that could be viewed from work,from yer house in front of your kids...or from the church pew. I finally came around but still act the ignorant bastid from time to time. Been on the end of a
here and there.Always my doing.
Doug is very proud of this website and with good reason.This place rocks at so many levels.Technically...perfect. Tollerance...perfect. Knowledge base,99% of the membership...yadda yadda ya all PERFECT.
He told me of a tipping point one evening:
He had family over for a gathering and decided to show off his, yes HIS achievement to the family. He let his Mother-In-Law have a gander around The Org. Well...she was not impressed by some of the less than mature postings of some of the members. I felt for him...and felt ashamed of me and some members. I then ruled the Org[as lead Admin with Michelle] with somewhat of an' iron fist. Over did it lots of times...lots of keyboard kombat. Fun times actually. I'm much calmer now. :drool: The meds really help. Kiddin'. Woke up,grew up,tried to mature to a level that Mrs.King would be proud of.
OK....I guilded the lilly there somewhat.[bullkrap] The Org and what you post is a privilege not a right.
Now,get busy at those keyboards....flame on.:fire:
You can type...but I can run...:race:

Back