Look What I Built

Now I need a few counter tops replace and LCDs hang on the wall, can you help me out.................:whistle:

You'd make Tim the Toolman proud:beerchug:

Now paint them blue and put Binford on them. Then again that FORD word might not work in your mancave. :rofl:

Very nice! Did you include a dust trap inside the table? That will make clean-up much easier.

Use a exhaust made out of sheet metal (or make one yourself) that you can pick up at the local hardware store and have the vacuum hooked up to that for fast clean up.

Looks like a "Job well done" man!:thumbsup:

Now paint them blue and put Binford on them. Then again that FORD word might not work in your mancave. :rofl:

Use a exhaust made out of sheet metal (or make one yourself) that you can pick up at the local hardware store and have the vacuum hooked up to that for fast clean up.

Looks like a "Job well done" man!:thumbsup:

When I use the saw inside the garage I do hook up the shop vac to the saw exhaust, Sure helps on the dust.

Very good job, now if you ever get to my side of the country, you can help me get my shop tricked out.:thumbsup:

As I scrolled down through the progressive 'flip-over' pics, I heard refrains of 'The Blue Danube' from 2001: A Space Odyssey...Great job, Micheal!! Slip a lined container the size of the opening under the pivoting table and you can collect your left overs in a tiddy little throw-away! Kudos to you my brother!! :thumbsup: :beerchug:

Very jealous, might steal your idea for my miter saw and bench grinder when I get home! Let me know if you patent it and i'll pay you off for the design :p

Demmym, you are gonna have to come and help me set up my garage when I get a place of my own. You have some pretty good ideas when it comes to having clever storage solutions.

Back