Look What I Built

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
Be sure to scroll down even if your not interested in the first pic

( Pretty cool I think )

I have been thinking of doing this for awhile just never really had the space, Well while remodeling the garage it was the perfect time.

So I need my Miter Saw, Built a new Bench for it and wanted to save counter space.

000_3004.jpg

But now Im done with the Miter saw and find myself in need of my Bench Grinder. :whistle:

000_3005.jpg

Ohhhhhhh yeah :thumbsup:

000_3006.jpg

Keep going :thumbsup:

000_3007.jpg

Almost there :thumbsup:

000_3008.jpg

:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

The area between the opening of the two doors will be painted to match, I just excited it was built and wanted to share

000_3004.jpg

000_3005.jpg

000_3006.jpg

000_3007.jpg

000_3008.jpg

Now, that is a good idea! And, you can sweep the shavings/scrap, into the hole to remove the shavings later!

Ohhhhhhhhh and its on Wheels so it can roll around the garage, and the bench is set
3 1/2" lower than my other counters so if I roll it next to another counter and place a board on the saw it matches up with the countertop to help hold the board up.

Initial plan was to keep my vacum underneath but once it is flipped the grinder takes to much space.

Glad you said it was on rollers, was just about to comment on that wall beside you that would limit the length of whatever you cut to about 3 feet....

Back