Little story bout a new buza rider.

Jack a$$ like that is the reason insurance rates are ridiculous
firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif
+1, i wanna choke the **** outta people like this  
newbie.gif
. I think if hes got the money to throw around like that then he should toss it my way to compensate for the extra i have to pay for f***tards like him. I've about had it with this crap. I'm all for letting a crotch rocket be a crotch rocket but damn! I drive mine around like a granny.

cursin.gif

Wow! When I bought my 06 the dealer questioned me at length about my prior riding experience. I got the feeling they would not sell a bike like this to a newbie!

Wow! When I bought my 06 the dealer questioned me at length about my prior riding experience. I got the feeling they would not sell a bike like this to a newbie!
Same here.. he wanted me to purchase a 600 until he found out how long and what I had been riding on.. Good salesman push you towards a bike you can handle.. not the most expensive one on the lot...

firedevil.gif
newbie.gif
. I think if hes got the money to throw around like that then he should toss it my way to compensate for the extra i have to pay for f***tards like him. I've about had it with this crap. I'm all for letting a crotch rocket be a crotch rocket but damn! I drive mine around like a granny.

cursin.gif
Comprehensive Insurance is a choice. If you don't like the price, don't buy it. It's the american way. That lad has the same rights as you. After all, it's his money and he can spend it any  way he chooses.

Most people would not make the same choice to buy a big powerful bike as a first ride. But like some have said, it's not impossible to be successful with making the busa a first bike. I have witnessed this in the pass with folks that did not crash.

If however, you think BIG BROTHER should control every aspect of your life, there is a place awaiting your arrival in both Russia & China.

Quit yer Bitchin and be very happy you have choices. More than half the worlds population does not.

BUSA was my 1st but like FORESURE84 said i didnt go past 40mph for over a month and i rode for hours everyday to get used to the weight and power but i still droped it when i saw a turn way to late lucky for me the bike got a lil scuff and i got a few scrapes and bruises and chip my 500 SUOMY!
but you gotta respect that thing or itll hurt you
My Busa was not my first bike either, there were 4 before, a 73TS-250 Sukuki, a 74TM-400 Suzuki, a 1972- 76 inch Harley Stroker Sportster, and my 03 V-Rod.

Even with all these, it was still over a month before I would even try to give the Busa full throttle for a little while, and that was in top gear, only to "get the feel" of the potential power.
goodboy.gif

I love the power from all of them, (except maybe the 250), but they all take respect and a "build-up of your skills level" to even be able to use their power.
ThumbsUp.gif

My friend was over the other day and begged me to let him ride my Busa. I just had to laugh at him, he has never even ridden any bike.
lol1.gif

He said he would repair anything, he would break, if he did. My only response was, "If I wanted a rebuilt wreck, I would have bought one."
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Even after 7000 miles this past year, I still have the utmost respect for my Baby's power, although I will get on it now sometimes in the first two gears once in a while.
race.gif

Everyone should build up, and respect their skill level. Not to, is only asking for disaster. (and higher insurance rates for all of us)

As cool as it sounds, I would love to have the skill level to pilot a Top Fueler.....But I don't!!!!!
bowdown.gif

(p.s, I'm glad to hear he was not seriously hurt also)

laugh.gif

Meanwhile ALL OF OUR insurance rates go up to pay for some retard crashing his bike.
guns.gif

Some countries in Europe have a tiered system of licensing for bikes. Things like this make it seem like not such a bad idea.

firedevil.gif
newbie.gif

cursin.gif
I couldnt have said it better..... Thanks Bro.

firedevil.gif
newbie.gif

cursin.gif
Comprehensive Insurance is a choice. If you don't like the price, don't buy it. It's the american way. That lad has the same rights as you. After all, it's his money and he can spend it any  way he chooses.

Most people would not make the same choice to buy a big powerful bike as a first ride. But like some have said, it's not impossible to be successful with making the busa a first bike. I have witnessed this in the pass with folks that did not crash.

If however, you think BIG BROTHER should control every aspect of your life, there is a place awaiting your arrival in both Russia & China.

Quit yer Bitchin and be very happy you have choices. More than half the worlds population does not.
bs.gif

Just because your an American doesn't mean you have to be a moron.

I still do not understand how people think that buying a 600 sportbike is a better starter bike than a busa. BOTH of the dang bikes or any sportbike for that matter will hurt you just as easy and fast as a busa.

As far as insurance, I have yet to get that bill that says my insurance went up because my neighbor bought a bike and wrecked it..
poke.gif
I pay under $400 a year for full coverage with $100 deductable. But then again I have a clean record.

I still do not understand how people think that buying a 600 sportbike is a better starter bike than a busa. BOTH of the dang bikes or any sportbike for that matter will hurt you just as easy and fast as a busa.

As far as insurance, I have yet to get that bill that says my insurance went up because my neighbor bought a bike and wrecked it..
poke.gif
I pay under $400 a year for full coverage with $100 deductable. But then again I have a clean record.
you are kidding right?

You make a 2 or 3 second error in judgment on a 200 hp bike and you are moving 700lbs of bike at 100mph

You make the same error on a 125hp bike and you come in 150lbs lighter or so and you might be going 80mph and so have much less moving mass and typically a bike that is easier to maneuver and stop.

So I hear you going woohoo 20 mph.. well that is 10 yards per second slower and that can make a world of difference while you are still trying to figure out clutch/brake/brake/gearshift/horn when some dingwad pulls a left turn in front of you..

you take the 2-3 seconds it requires for combined reaction times and you now have around 100ft of difference and a lighter bike you can man handle a little easier..

You know we teach drag racing the same way... we put a new driver (never owned a car before) in a 8000hp top fueler and say tell them this is just as easy to drive as a 6 second prostock car.... "Honest" just respect the power...

any pilots here start out in a twin turbo prop or fighter by chance? (ALL of the above machines can kill you btw)

and your reasoning on insurance? trolling right?

poke.gif
you are kidding right?  

You make a 2 or 3 second error in judgment on a 200 hp bike and you are moving 700lbs of bike at 100mph

You make the same error on a 125hp bike and you come in 150lbs lighter or so and you might be going 80mph and so have much less moving mass and typically a bike that is easier to maneuver and stop.

So I hear you going woohoo 20 mph..   well that is 10 yards per second slower and that can make a world of difference while you are still trying to figure out clutch/brake/brake/gearshift/horn when some dingwad pulls a left turn in front of you..  

you take the 2-3 seconds it requires for combined reaction times and you now have around 100ft of difference and a lighter bike you can man handle a little easier..  

You know we teach drag racing the same way... we put a new driver (never owned a car before) in a 8000hp top fueler and say tell them this is just as easy to drive as a 6 second prostock car.... "Honest" just respect the power...

any pilots here start out in a twin turbo prop or fighter by chance?  (ALL of the above machines can kill you  btw)

and your reasoning on insurance?   trolling right?
I would have to say that anyone who doesn't know how to ride a bike has no business going 80+ MPH in a populated area PERIOD.. Which is the point I was making. ALL sportbikes are over powering for someone that doesn't know how to ride a bike or respect the bike. What is the top speed of a GSXR600 150MPH and how fast can it reach that speed?

As far as your drag racing, I do believe you need a special license to even run them. Hell I could turn that around and make it just as silly and say no they should run the 1/4 in a Yugo. Or better yet start out in a funny car.. That is not as powerful as a dragster right so it must be a better starter car or maybe pro stock..

For people to actually believe that every time someone wrecks it is the cause of insurance going up should maybe should start out in a fighter plane or 8,000 HP dragster. Insurance goes up because they will nickle and dime you any way they can and use any excuse to do it. That or the fact that cost of living is going up and ohh I don't know the cost of vehicles are going up..

I guess I should say that anybody who smokes, drinks, or is over weight are a waste of space because THEY make my health care costs go up. Because that is what you people who complain about a new rider wrecking are sounding like..

I guess I will just set over here and continue to troll.....
deadhorse.gif

this topic really divides the intelligence of the board members...
i wish i had the money to buy 2 new 08 BUSA but i dont but im not hating on the guy that can gluck to him
as far as insurance goes its overprice in general cant blame anybody but the insurance companies
alot of people hate on the guy that can do things them selves cant do its just a part of life

I can personally attest that a busa is not a good "first" timer bike..Made a bad call to let her "learn" on mine.... This was last saturday.. After 4hrs in the hospital 10 stiches, 2 sprained wrists, 2 sprained ankles, and a awful lot of apologizing.........

THe aftermath....
firedevil.gif
Please elaborate on how the crash happened?

Back