let a friend ride busa today

goodluck

boosted finally
Donating Member
Registered
went by a friends today, he hadnt seen my bike yet, started talking he kept drooling so i tossed him the keys and my lid told he take it for a spin (he has rode before me and him ran drag bikes several years ago) but he had not been on a bike in quit awhile. told him take it slow and let it come to him. off he went came back was smiling ear to ear, asked where do i get one of those. just loved it i think i have him hooked

Its easy to be a pusher when your pushing busa
wink.gif

Yeah it is so tempting to let a good friend experience your ride but be careful grasshopper, it can easily turn into a very bad Christmas for both of you. Glad to hear he made it back unharmed:)

<!--EDIT|paineless4u
Reason for Edit: None given...|1135292942 -->

yeah I did that once, ha ha, with an old bike and they dumped it, only had two other people ride mine now, nothing but smiles...yep easy to puch when you are pushing the Busa, right on
biggrin.gif

I let a friend that I regulary ride with, ( he rides a Valqurie ) ride mine one day, he came back with a twinkle in his eye and a silly grin in his face. But i knew he would.

I don't even let my grown boys ride my Busa! And they have experience also. You are a brave soul. Glad he loved it and wants one of his own.

Merry Christmas!

JROCK do you live out near the Wisp Mountain Area? We ride out that way a lot during the summers.

I have let 3 people ride my Busa so far. One was a board member and I had his for collateral- Other was a bud with a brand new Rocket III (same deal) Third was my neighbor and he just putted around the block (VERY experienced rider) just to have a feel for "comfort" as he wants one too (biiiiiig guy that rides a vtx and tosses it like a r6)

Back