Little brother finally growing up!

Here's another question for the .org, what is ur opinion on BIG wheels, and im talkin 22's or higher...im been into big wheels ever since i got my Impala:thumbsup:

Played out....Big wheels = LP tires which in time will damange the suspension...NOW witht hat said, Big Wheels with Big tires do damage as well and cost you more in gas but:thumbsup::thumbsup:me likey that look better...:laugh:

Both are sweet rides. I like the Caddy though. The tint, stance, etc. A few aftermarket upgrades and the other will be just as nice.

I'm gonna keep it pimpin and go with the Caddy. In reality, for an everyday back & forth type thing I would do the Sierra (and hopefully I will, eventually). But the Caddy is a Caddy, and that is just pure Pimpin 101!!

:bowdown:

Here's another question for the .org, what is ur opinion on BIG wheels, and im talkin 22's or higher...im been into big wheels ever since i got my Impala:thumbsup:

I dig the look of big wheels as long as you can fit them in the wheelwell without mods or turning your ride into a Donk.
The compromise would be to get a lightweight yet attractive set of larger wheels so as to not ruin your suspension that is not designed for that much unsprung weight as well as the stress it exerts via the brakes onto the joints.

I dig the look of big wheels as long as you can fit them in the wheelwell without mods or turning your ride into a Donk.
The compromise would be to get a lightweight yet attractive set of larger wheels so as to not ruin your suspension that is not designed for that much unsprung weight as well as the stress it exerts via the brakes onto the joints.
My brother and me were talkin about the same thing...we both agreed that the wheelwells on da Sierra were so big it was meant to ride BIG wheels:thumbsup:

The cadi and avalanche just remind me of a modern day EL CAMINO... \/\/\/\/\/ look familiar?
800px-Chevrolet-El-Camino.jpg

so the truck looks better...

Last edited:
Hands down the Caddy. It speaks out more than the Sierra if you know what I mean. As far as big wheels go, I agree with you and your brother. If it's done right, meaning if it looks good (fits the wheelwell) and doesn't screw up the vehicle, then it's the right thing to do. Your bro is learning, but he hasn't caught up to you yet.

Hands down the Caddy. It speaks out more than the Sierra if you know what I mean. As far as big wheels go, I agree with you and your brother. If it's done right, meaning if it looks good (fits the wheelwell) and doesn't screw up the vehicle, then it's the right thing to do. Your bro is learning, but he hasn't caught up to you yet.
I keep telling him he just needs to lower his riding height just a little bit and upgrade his brakes and he's good to go!

Back