Little Levi, Finally at Rest

I'm so so sorry. :down:

I can't imagine what Levi's parents are going through right now, but I know Levi is at peace...no more pain, no more suffering...you are in my thoughts and prayers.

my condolence to the family and I will be praying so God can give you strength, peace thru this rougth moments. Remember that God is always there for Both thru good and bad thing and that he can take care of both of you guys, one thin for sure is that Levi is resting in GOd's hands. God is just a call away from you.
God Bless you all

I want to thank you all for your prayers and well wishes. It has meant the world to us. This has been a trying time but, with the support and love of all, we have made it this far and will continue on. I can't really explain what I am feeling now, but I don't think it has to be explained.

Thanks to all of you who were praying, and willing to just listen if we needed it. It helped in ways that can't be told. A big thanks to Scar. You are an amazing person, and your support helped us be there and strong for the family. There was several people who went above and beyond what I even imagined. You have touched are lives, and amazed Levi's family. For them it was something special. So many people who up until the original thread was posted didn't know Levi existed were praying so hard for him, sending good thoughts and just hoping. It was a kind of stunned silence when we told them, I just don't think they could grasp exactly what the .Org really is.

I guess what I want to really say is just Thanks to all.

Jeff

Very tough to hear! RIP, Levi. Prayers sent out to his family! :please:

My prayers go out to the family (and friends). Now God has one more little angel.

May Levi rest in peace, and may God bless this family at this time of sorrow. :please:

I am very sorry for your loss. I couldn't begin to imagine the mixed emotions here. I pray you find the peace inside of you that Levi finds in Heaven.

My wife and I had been following the threads about Levi and now he has moved on to Gods hands. Jeffery and Busawife my prayers are with you and the rest of your family. I do have to say this though I struggle every day with my faith in God because of stuff like this. I just do not understand how a God could allow children like Levi to live in such pain and suffering why not allow them to be defect free until they become adults so they aleast have a chance to live a childs life. At this moment all I can offer you are my prayers I can not know the actual pain you and your family are going through but I could not Imagine losing my son I would be incomplete the rest of my life. Levi RIP Little man you will be missed

As a father to a boy, this greatly pains me.

Jeffery, Sarah, Kevin and Katy. My sincere condolences on your great loss. I wish you strength in the future.

I am very sorry for loss my prayers are with you in your time of need. R.I.P. levi

I want to thank you all again for your prayers and support.

Yesterday, Saturday the 20 of September, we attended Levi's memorial. It was a beautiful service, and was, for the most part, a joyful and tear free event. They chose to celebrate his life and the impact he made. In his short life he impacted more people in more ways than I could have imagined. The stories were amazing and his unique personality was pointed out many times.

The family is truly appreciative for everything said and done here. The fact that so many people were supporting them and Levi made it easier on them. The two stories they told people about support from unexpected places were a restaurant my friends own helping them out, this story still brings me to tears, and the .Org. It is still something they just can't grasp.

It was gasped at when mentioned that a whole bunch of motorcyclists were rooting for Levi's recovery, then for the families well being afterwards. I think it may have changed a few perspectives.

Once again, we want to thank you all. It has been an emotional and trying time, but with the support we have received we made it through.

Much love to the family

Back