Little Levi - Many Thanks!

jefferycarman

Lost and confused
Donating Member
Registered
First, let us thank you so much for everyone's prayers and thoughts earlier this month with Little Levi. The donations we received were beyond what anyone could ask for. In talking with the family, it was decided that the family would best benefit if we got something for Colton, Levi's older brother. After talking to his dad, we found out that both Kevin and Katie wanted to get Colton a power wheel toy, but due to the cost of Levi's funeral, they couldn't afford one. With the donations the Hayabusa.org group, we were able to purchase a 4-wheel style power wheel. Attached are some pictures for you to see how much joy you have brought Colton (who rode on his new toy for 6 hours the first day) and his parents. Thank you again for everything. You are truly an amazing family that we are proud to be a part of!

All of our love ~ Jeffery & Sarah Carman (jefferycarman & busawife)

Colton1.jpg

Colton2.JPG

Colton3.JPG

Coltonandkaty.JPG

Jeffery & Sarah:

That's incredible. While treating Colton to something really special, you're taking his parents minds off the loss of their other son, even if only briefly. It was a tough road for you two, and a chapter in your life which, while closed, will never be forgotten...

Special thanks to everyone on the .oRg for your amazing contributions and words of comfort and encouragement to Jeffery and Sarah and their entire family.

I am glad to see the people in the pictures smiling. Thank you for sharing them. It means the world, and is the sincerest 'thank you' to everyone here for their selfless acts.

Peace.

It is always good to see smiling faces on little kids. JC & Sarah, I know that you family has been through quite a lot. Please know that you are all in our hearts and minds.

We will keep everyone in our prayers,
Kristin

Wow, that's awesome...so glad the gang here could put a smile on Colton's face...been a tough year for him and his family...

Thanks for sharing :)

Its great to see those smiles...the kiddo seems to love that new scoot...(can't go wrong with the Yami's)...:whistle::thumbsup:

This place truly is like a family...I wouldn't trade it for the world.:bowdown:

Back