Little Levi, Finally at Rest

Prayers sent! I know all to well what the family is going thru wright now! It's not any thing that most can even Indore.
Heaven did receive an new Angel today. And his name is Levi!

Jeff and I would like to thank all of your for your kind words of support. We are filled with very mixed emotions. On one hand, having watched Levi deal with this heart condition, it is wonderful and a relief to know he is no longer in pain. On the other, he was such a sweet and precious boy, it is hard to believe he is really gone. But, we know he is in Heaven being well taken care of and that we will see him again someday. And that is the thought that keeps the whole family going.

We will pass along your words to Kevin and Katy. They were so blessed when they heard that everyone here had been praying for them. And, I know that your kind words now will touch their hearts.

Also, a BIG thanks to Scar. This last weekend has been a roller coaster of emotions for Jeff and I. I truly think at times Jeff and I would have been climbing the walls if it wasn't for your kind words and reassurances. As I have said before, we are truly in your debt!

Thank you again everyone.
Sarah & Jeffery

Our condolences to the family and relatives of the family..
Levi R.I.P. :bowdown:

Doyle & Mary

Man I don't even know if I can type. This is very heartbreaking news,I feel as if I lost a best friend. I have no words to say other than I'm sorry for your loss and I hope he is up there in heaven just playin away. Rest in Peace little buddy you will be missed but not forgotten. Phil:hug:

And I thought I had a tough day, I don't have the words and words could never express how this makes me feel. We will never understand why in this life but I for one believe all things will be answered after we are finished here. With thoughts and prayers.......

:( I'm so sorry to hear... Thoughts and prayers out to family and friends. R.I.P, Levi.

Friends:

It is clear to me by the outpouring of emotion and support displayed here that Levi had a family larger than he could ever guess, filled with great people he will (sadly) never meet.

Amazing how the youngster is making this brotherhood shine. Thanks, Levi.

Some people have PM'd me wanting to send a card to Jeffery and Sarah. If you're so inclined, let me know. I will get you their address.

Scar

Last edited:
Prayers for all of the family and friends involved...my deepest condolences to the parents of the little one.

CloseOnesEyes-kanji.jpg

Rest in peace young man. My prayers go out to the entire family. Tears are shed for you and your loved ones Levi.

Levi was here for such a short time, but touched so many lives. God bless his family and comfort them during this trying time.

Scar, thank you for keeping us all posted.

"You Raise Me Up"

When I am down and, oh my soul, so weary;
When troubles come and my heart burdened be;
Then, I am still and wait here in the silence,
Until you come and sit awhile with me.

You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains;
You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas;
I am strong, when I am on your shoulders;
You raise me up... To more than I can be.

There is no life - no life without its hunger;
Each restless heart beats so imperfectly;
But when you come and I am filled with wonder,
Sometimes, I think I glimpse eternity.

Song by Josh Groban

:please:

:please: so sad to read, my thoughts and prayers to family and friends.
:please: RIP little Levi :please:

Back