I just found out my cousin died this morning

Sorry for the loss bro, as stated above i wish there was something i could do to ease the pain.

But like MC said you guys, wear your seatbelts in your cages. I'm a REAL seatbelt Nazi in my family, i ride all over my mother about wearing her seatbelt, and i'm 17yr/old. It's the EASIEST thing you can do to maybe buy yourself a little more time here on this earth, and heaven know's we want to stay here a little longer.

Anyway, sorry for the loss MC, and AMEN on the seatbelt issue. Prayers for you and everyone involved.
beerchug.gif

SHAWN, I am sorry for your loss , I remember when you were there for me when my father & little brother passed, I told you I would never forget your generosity you showed me in that time of need, Sir I am here for you as you were for me, anything you need if possible I will help . SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS, GODSPEED & RIP. My prayers are with you.

So sorry for your loss. I missed it earlier and just saw it. It has been a little while now and I hope all is going as well as can be expected. Prayers sent to you and your family. Doug

Shawn I'm so sorry to hear about your cousin. Prayers for you and your family. If you need anything you know we are just across the state line!

Back