I just found out my cousin died this morning

(MC MUSTANG @ Jun. 03 2007,18:55)
(Rayabusa0818 @ Jun. 03 2007,20:53) Sorry to hear this Shawn...anchors aweigh from one old Navy guy to another.
Thank you sir.  I hope he will rest easy, knowing that I have the Watch.

Anchors Aweigh and Semper Fidelis.
Sorry to hear man.

Andy.

Very Sorry about this Sir,I wish I could be there for you like you were for me,let me know what you need and you'll have it.

Thanks again you guys... it really means alot.

I'm so sorry to hear this Shawn...so sad
sad.gif
sad.gif

RIP Tommy and you're in my thoughts...

sad.gif

(rtvegas @ Jun. 04 2007,08:51) Very sorry for your loss..  My thoughts are with you and your family.
+1
sorry to hear this Shawn-losing family hurts the same whether you see them everyday or once a year. Prayers out to you n yours in this sad time.

sorry to hear about this bro...thoughts and prayers sent to you and your family

let me know if there is anything else i can do

Guys - several people have asked if there is anythign that they can do - and there is. Wear your dang seatbelts when in a cage. Would a seat belt have saved Tommy's life? No way to know, now or ever. Please take care of yourselves - for the sake of your family and friends. People pulling out in front of us? Nothing we can do. Someone broadsiding us? Nothing we could do - but not wearing a seatbelt is a personal choice; much like wearing a helmet and gear... I don't mean to preach, I don't really... but please be careful and take care of yourselves.

Thanks,
Shawn

sorry to hear of the loss in your family Shawn. You and yours are in our thoughts and prayers.

(MC MUSTANG @ Jun. 04 2007,09:56) Guys - several people have asked if there is anythign that they can do - and there is.  Wear your dang seatbelts when in a cage.  Would a seat belt have saved Tommy's life?  No way to know, now or ever.  Please take care of yourselves - for the sake of your family and friends.  People pulling out in front of us?  Nothing we can do.  Someone broadsiding us?  Nothing we could do - but not wearing a seatbelt is a personal choice; much like wearing a helmet and gear... I don't mean to preach, I don't really... but please be careful and take care of yourselves.

Thanks,
Shawn

Thanks for the advice Shawn, there are many things that are within our power to control self preservation being one of them.  Always wear a seat belt, always wear proper gear when riding and be alert.

sad.gif
I have no words of comfort... I am very sorry for the loss of your family member, and good friend, Shawn~ I wish there was something I could say that would help ease your pain~ Just know that I do share it with you, brother...

I sorry for your loss Shawn. Prayers going out to the family.

Back