Little brother finally growing up!

Lalo86

Registered
Well it finally happened, my youger brother got rid of his Rsx type s (sold it to a younger cousin of ours) he's decided to follow in my footsteps and get a truck, but now he's gotten a little braggy about how his truck looks better than mine...i told him ill ask the .org family for their opinion:thumbsup:
What do u guys think?! Mines the Caddy and he's got the Silverado. 2624915_20_full.jpg

View attachment untitled.bmp

2624915_20_full.jpg

sierra tint all the windoes a tonneu cover and a big stereo and he is done.... cadilac is to flashy for my tastes

Pimpin' aint easy...but it sure is fun - Big Daddy Kane

Hey man, if you like it, thats all that matters. Personally, I'd go with the sierra, some normal rims, 38's and a 6" lift.

Sorry Bro' Caddy is out. If I am goingot Own a truck, Then Iwant a TRUCK. just like dogs. If you want a dog, get a DOG. Must be over 50# or it is just a rat in my opinion. So if you are asking who has the better or nicer truck, I only see one truck.
Sorry not being a hater. I just like TRUCKS.

Different rims one the GMC and I would say the GMC but the way they sit now I would have to say the caddie, And Im a chevy man.

WHERES THE SPIKES :laugh:

Sorry Bro' Caddy is out. If I am goingot Own a truck, Then Iwant a TRUCK. just like dogs. If you want a dog, get a DOG. Must be over 50# or it is just a rat in my opinion. So if you are asking who has the better or nicer truck, I only see one truck.
Sorry not being a hater. I just like TRUCKS.
Its all good bruh, like i said b4, Caddy isn't for everybody...

If I wanna drive in style, it'll be caddy but I'll take the Sierra, lifted and 37's on dubs to SVRA with my dirt bikes.

Back