life is over as I know it.

Kent, thats exactly what I'm gonna do...

build a lighter, stronger, faster racebike.... hmm, hint of bionic man there....

Cache, very sorry to hear of this accident, and very glad you are OK (except ass of course). I have not been watching the site to close, too busy and too much travel. Anyway, I got some parts too, so post up what ya need.

Get some rest!

Doc

Cache...wow, those pictures were scary...brings back some painful memories.  As I'm sure a lot of people here know...heartbreak sometimes hurts more than the physical pain.  I'm sooo glad you made it though.  The ability to process what needs to be done in a panic situation is admirable, imagine if all you did was panic.

From reading the replies here it seems like you have tons of parts but you can have my stock windscreen too.  I wish I had something else to donate but...all I can send are my best wishes for a complete physical and mental recovery.

This is what I like about this site...good people looking out for each other.

:cool:   Today is better than yesterday and tomorrow will be better than today.

Kris

starting to feel better..... wont be long, and I'll start the surgery. Thanks again everyone for the support.

Chris.

Not happy to see you joining the club of hardknock USA and I feel what your going through but Keep on smile'n Champ will be back betta and stronga .
cool.gif

sry man glad you alright hope your bike gets goin again i know a great mechanic thats works with bikes in s.c so if you need him let me know he has a custom busa of his own<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td bgcolor="#FFE3F5" valign="middle" align="left">Spoiler (Highlight to Read):
</td></tr><tr><td bgcolor="#000000" valign="middle" align="left">glad you alright though[/QUOTE]

Damn Cache just read the post, sorry to hear about your accident, glad to see your doing better...

Post what parts you need to put her back together, I've got a few spare parts laying around.

That was a sad picture of your bike laying on the flatbed...

Take care of your ass...

Good to read that your feeling better...Haven't ran across any parts though...I continue to look out...Full drag I knew it would happen to you sooner or later...Looks like that's damn near the route I'm going to end up on...I finally bought a trailer and all I want to do is ride around with my shat clean and ready to spank some a$$ (sorry no pun intended)...
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif
wow.gif
evil.gif

Everybody was so nice, I just want to thank you for even saying "Hi".......

I took a preliminary look at what is needed. By no means does this make a brand new bike. There is alot to be done that will make it not even street legal anymore.

If you can help in any of the following areas, let me know. PM or Email will be fine.

Rough draft of needed parts:

RIGHT side fairings

Front nose fairing

<s>rear hump assy</s>

shift lever

triple clamp assy (bars bent too)

rear wheel (and tire if avail)

<s>rear brake strut bar</s>

megaphone to fit on Muzzys pipe

<s>stator cover</s>

headlamp assy

<s>tail lamp assy</s>

Instrument panel, with or without working or broken gauges

Instrument cluster is shattered, just need a shift light to replace that, eh? hehe

Ride safe if you are going out!

Thanks,
Chris.

<!--EDIT|cache
Reason for Edit: None given...|1073326898 -->

cache ... i PM'd you before i read your last post ... still if you need any of my extras let me know ... DJ

Damn Cache, sorry for your loss. Know youve heard this but could've been worse. If there is any thing I can do,I'd be more than willing to help out. Hey heres your chance to build that bionic Busa, six mill is a far strech though!!
biggrin.gif

Thanks guys!

All the help is so much appreciated. Just need enough to make it race ready. Doesn't even have to look good..... hard not to when its a Hayabusa!

biggrin.gif

Back