life is over as I know it.

Real sorry to hear about that cache, but I'm glad you're still around to tell us about it. Hope to start hearing more about the drag bike you're gonna build. Remember, you promised to smoke me off the ladder someday :D

Take care and heal well...
blues.gif

Glad to hear you are all right. Sorry to hear about the bike, the pic's are as painfull as your arse.

Heal quick,

Steve

Damn, I take a day-and-a-half break and come back to this poop!

I am glad you are okay... I have some spare bits and pieces too... full stock exhaust (like you will want that! SHEESH!) a PAIR valve... Etc.

( :

I am glad you are alive brotha! Sounds like the azz will take a while to heal. OUCH! I am trying to get out to see my brother in Tacoma sometime this Summer... I will stop by if I do!

Neat idea making a track only jont... Especially since you go so often. Are you planning to do the street bike thing again? If so, you got a make and model in mind?

Get better man,
Rip

cache, brotha!! tell me how Ican help, ill see what i can do. Any thing for a brothra like you man. Glad to hear your ight. You need a Brewtus and Nachos from Applebee`s, My treat.

Man that really SUX I can feel your pain.There is a good note though, you are telling us the story.There has been to many fallen riders this year.I will look on the shelf to see what I have to donate.That was a very depressing picture of Your BUSA on a flatbed.I wish you a speedy recovery.

thanks guys... it has been a trying experience.

the last couple days have put me to the physical test. Even worked an hour more than normal today. just busy, and thats good....

Thursday I will take inventory to see what is needed, and at that point I will post what is broke.
Donations have been tossed out there already, and some parts obviously are not free.

Your support is enough to keep my head up. without this community, without the friendship, I would still be in a ditch. Thank you.... thank you..... the favors will be returned.

I've read many of your posts pre-accident and I know the distress you must feel. I've especially enjoyed your posts in regards to 1/4 mile performance. I encourage all forum members to shop until you can find some sort of full coverage insurance, even if it has a $1000 deductable. Unfortunately this hobby will eventually cash in on that policy.

Lance

I am new to the board and don't post much but I went down on the 17th of this month. The parts I need are only cosmetic only. I have the 2000 silver/blue busa and will be replacing left lower fairing, upper fairing, front fender, left mirror, clutch lever, left bar end. These pieces are salvagable if you need them. The lower fairing is scratched the worse. Call 800.860.0686 for parts if you need a deal (Pittsburg). Email me if you need my parts anthony_rene@hotmail.com . Its a good day when you can walk away, thank God and Joe Rocket.

:beerchug:

I just want to commend everyone for their support for cache. This is what makes this board what it is. Good Job people (guys &gals)

Hang in there Cache. :)

Damn I'm sorry to hear about this. Glad you're ok. When you get a list of the parts you need, post em'. We'll see what we can do. Take it easy.

How'd i miss this post??

Damn Cache glad to see your back at it, sorry about the numbskulls changing their minds.

I just skimmed the 3 pages, so maybe I missed it, but they were found to be at fault weren't they?

if so their Ins. should be the ones paying, Lawyer time.

If you were found to be at fault for riding to close, or failure to yield to them, just take your time, these guys will step up and help if they can, so wil I.

Only thing I have ever done to mine was cut the rear fender, and remove the blinkers, so on that note.

they're yours if needed...

will be keeping an eye on this post from now on.

Ron

AAAhhh poop Chris....that just plain sucks!!!!!...plain and simple....THAT SUCKS!!!!!!!!! I'm sorry for ya man!

All I have for ya is a stock windscreen and stock cans. But...they ARE off the fastest color! Yours for the asking...I'll even pay the shipping for ya bud. My buddy may have some extra stuff. I'll check with him and see what I can get you. I'll post when I know what he has. Hang tough!!!!.....but....I aint gonna rub your sore ass!!! :D

Cache,

I'm really sorry to see your bike down and you stuck without insurance. You should tear the bike down and get all of the damaged pieces off of it and that should start to make you feel better and then get a post up with what you need and lets see what we all can help out with. Once you get it back together then you can start on the mods again. Glad your just sore and not hurt. Hope to see you up and running soon.

Kent Sheldon

Darn it cache...little late finding out what happend..glad you are just sore...sad look'in Busa on truck....take few deep breaths and piece by piece it could run and look ok again...My thoughts are with you man...You were runnin' 9's at the strip..you the man..hope it works out for you..
Sincerly----PaceM. :sad:

Back