life is over as I know it.

cache

Banned
went for a ride.

stopped for gas 4 miles from my house.

pulled out, car full of locals was in front of me, it slowed down and proceeded to turn right, changed mind as I went to pass, came back out in front of me.

endo, flip, whatever. it is toast and my ass is killin me.

<!--EDIT|cache
Reason for Edit: "politics and preservation"|1069575733 -->

wreck_008.jpg

I can donate mirrors and a windscreen, rear signals and tail light if it helps? Stock cans also if you want Cache .

cache dam man im glad your ok!!!! Ive got a ton of spare parts layin around if ya need em i hate to see a black and blue down!! ive got bodywork, wheels, swingarm, and a bunch of extra parts just chillin in the garage give me a shout

later
T

Damn cache glad your okay, well as okay as your gonna get for a while :sad:

I actually just got full coverage on my bike the other day I'm 23 and it's 650per/year but this is what I would hate to have happen to me, after all the time and all the money and all the sleepless nights thinkin about mounting her the next day for a hard ride:( too bad BUT BE GLAD YOUR TYPIN!!!!

Marcus

i am so sorry to see your pain. I am happy that you did not get hurt worse then you did.

thanks guys. busafr, I am gonna take you up on that offer soon.

gotta get my head straight now. pain startin to kick in, especially my ass.

everybody...... the gear I was wearin saved me from road rash.

Cache: sorry to hear about this, man. No doubt you'll be up and around and riding again soon! Glad you're OK!!

My goodness, is it going to end up that all the board trash their bikes? There has sure been a lot of this happening this year. Glad your body faired better than your bike Cache. May the repair Gods be kind to you. Bob

don't suppose the cage driver can assume any responsibility, can he??? Glad you are not injured more seriously.

TBone

Hope your recovery is quick and complete. Did they determine who was at fault? Insurance?
poke.gif

That picture on the back of the truck is hard to take - I've seen my toys hauled off looking the same way. Hang in there you'll be back on the road again....

Did you have anything to do with not getting hurt? How did you avoid it?! Some of these drivers make me want to beat them senseless and leave them for dead. Sorry about your bike cache.

Back