Lets see some track launch pics!!!

She's tried to throw me before too...

_MG_4423bo-bd7[1].jpg

_MG_4421bo-bd7[1].jpg

Im the same guy!! My wife took that pic that night. Same thing as your son she was unclear of what I wanted.

What ended up being your best pass?

I made 20 passes TOTAL!! best was a 9.99@142

It was just a test and tune night. Not a bike night!!

10.1 was my best I really wanted a 9 but maybe next time .I was all over the place awefull launches followed by just plain bad launches. lots of stupid mistakes like forgetting to put my visor down and so on.

10.1 was my best I really wanted a 9 but maybe next time .I was all over the place awefull launches followed by just plain bad launches. lots of stupid mistakes like forgetting to put my visor down and so on.

10.1 Thats badass!! I rode the shxxxxxxxxxt out of mine to get that 9.99. I will be back there tomorrow night hoping to do better!!

What Mods?

if yall are goin back I may pop up out there, always nice to meet new people although the current bike does not go down the track any longer.

10.1 Thats badass!! I rode the shxxxxxxxxxt out of mine to get that 9.99. I will be back there tomorrow night hoping to do better!!

What Mods?

Bazazz, Tsukigi cannon, bmc filter thats about it. I need to drop about 50# that would help a lot. You going tomorrow?

if yall are goin back I may pop up out there, always nice to meet new people although the current bike does not go down the track any longer.

Test and tune nights are Wednsdays and Friday nights. Give me a shout if it looks like your going to make it.

Bazazz, Tsukigi cannon, bmc filter thats about it.

damn the second gen's move out!!

I need to drop about 50# that would help a lot.

I hear you there!! I need to drop 35lbs myself!!

You going tomorrow?

All loaded up!! Did the ram air seals last night and been removing the filter and glue from the stock air lid {it was a nightmare}. Now no filter. Crossing fingers for 9.98 or better and 143-145!
image-150.jpg

Yes we've all been 12:00 . I've on shoot we me and the bike floating in the air off the line. Man I still get chills when I think about my blue and gray 2000 busa.

Finally got the video formatted. This is from the Salute to the Military race at Barona Drag Strip:

Attachments

• MOV002.wmv
    3.6 MB · Views: 135
Here are a couple from my one and only day drag racing. Luci was still setup for the road course at Miller.

2 Burnout back.JPG

4 Launching.JPG

Back