Track launch videos

r1d3on3

Registered
We got a thread started on launch pics... how about a thread for launch videos of yourself? I like pictures and videos both :thumbsup:

I'll post the first video so no one else has to worry about what there launch looks like :lol: Don't laugh at the bog too hard, I'm still learning

Last edited by a moderator:
That looks like a hell of a lot of fun, and where is this track at? It would be a blast to do another get together like that.

You take just part of the embed code, like for yours... IWOzpWdYZqA, paste it into the message box, highlight it, then click the youtube wrap to put the youtube tags around it, then preview, should show up. :beerchug: I accidentally figured out you dont put the whole link in there, just the code for your video

dang it....I didnt know there was video proof of my bad launches:laugh:

I have improved a little since then:whistle:

You take just part of the embed code, like for yours... IWOzpWdYZqA, paste it into the message box, highlight it, then click the youtube wrap to put the youtube tags around it, then preview, should show up. :beerchug: I accidentally figured out you dont put the whole link in there, just the code for your video

nice vid bubba, he was hot on your trail, lol. If I can get home before drag race season is over I'm going to try to do some more videos, I just usually can't find anyone that wants to run the camera or can run it very good. It's nice to be able to watch videos of yourself and see what you're doing wrong, or right

nice vid bubba, he was hot on your trail, lol. If I can get home before drag race season is over I'm going to try to do some more videos, I just usually can't find anyone that wants to run the camera or can run it very good. It's nice to be able to watch videos of yourself and see what you're doing wrong, or right

:thumbsup:

this is a friends grudge busa and it is for sale $13k firm 9mm stroker 4mm piston carpenter head slider ect..... pm me for owners phone number serious inquiries only please. bike is in lydia sc our local track is darlington dragway sc wednesday night test n tune/ grudge night

That's awesome bubba, Maybe one of these days i'll know the feeling of wot at the line... It's a little intimidating thinking about cracking it wide open right off the line. I've been gone practically the entire race season working and I'm still out here in TN working. I'm hoping to get home here in the next month or so and run over to a 1/4 mile track to make my first 1/4 mile pass ever. All I've ever run is 1/8th. I have been running my launch through my mind over and over the whole time I've been away from my bike and I think I have my mind right now. If I can just get my hands to do what my mind says I'll be making progress next time I go out. :thumbsup:

I am out right now but will post at least one of mine. I keep my cam pointed at the gauges and the track. Works well and helps me learn

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

Here is a video I have. I record every run or until the battery runs down. Hope you like it.. they help me so much.

This run was 10.9 on my 07 Haybusa it has slip ons and small airbox mod. Everything else is stock.

My best run to date was 2 weeks ago 10.68@130.9.

1ibandit

Looks like you bogged pretty good there bandit, I'm working on the same issue, as you can see in my first video posted. I haven't been able to get to the track since April so I hadn't had much chance to play with it this year. I'm ready to go back and work on my clutch hand. I started working on wot but found i was dumping the clutch and just letting the rpm drop bad, can't work on one hand without the keeping the other in check. Video taping yourself is the best way to know what you're doing right or wrong. :beerchug:

Back